GG/BG & OFG Sitting in a Tree.....

by OpenFireGlass 46 Replies latest social relationships

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Kristy - Imagine if it ends up they are actually cousins!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congratulations. Since I can't write any love poetry for my life right now, I just may write one for you two...

• kristyann
    kristyann

Unconfused, hahahaha I hope not! I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one... but regardless, it was clever of you. :)

• calico
    calico

You guys are so cute together! It's nice to see people in love

• kristyann
    kristyann

Awww, I like the way his arm is around her in the last 2 pictures. It looks so cute and affectionate and like she's so safe there! awwww I am such a romantic.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I want hair like Mikes'

alt

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thank you, EVERYBODY, for all the wonderful well wishes and thoughts you are sending our way! You are all so kind.

OH YEAH, and since this is actually OUR thread, I think that means I can be as "yucky" as I want to be, and I'm NOT STEALING someone else's thread!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY. I MISS YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to kiss you again. I ache for you.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Congrats GG/BG,

I'm not surprised. I knew you'd be a beautiful woman. Hope all is well with you.

Dismembered

Thank you, Dismembered. Things are very well with me. I'm still hoping my JW family will come around, but in the meantime, I am finding myself, creating myself, and working towards becoming a happy, healthy person who has something to offer this ol' world.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh my goodness... This just warms the cockles of my heart... Hehehe

Seriously - GGBG - I'm so happy for you that you've met someone so fabulous. I can't get the smile off my face. I really am stoked for you. Your both very lucky people.

awwwww, (((((misspeaches)))))), you are one of my favorites!!! Thank you, darling girl, and hey, maybe I'll end up one of those smug ones too someday.

• Xena
    Xena

Beautiful pictures, ya'll both look so happy! Congrats!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit