GG/BG & OFG Sitting in a Tree.....

by OpenFireGlass 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Awww, I like the way his arm is around her in the last 2 pictures. It looks so cute and affectionate and like she's so safe there! awwww I am such a romantic.

Awwww, that is exactly how it felt!!! Kristyann, don't be jealous!!! OFG and I have both had our fair share of "failed" relationships (my therapist says a truly failed relationship is a bad one that you stay in - lol - it's a sucessful relationship if you recognize that it's hurting you and get out. She was applying this to certain JW's I'm related to). DON'T settle for less than you deserve, girl! You are young and beautiful! Focus on what will make you happy, and on having the most fulfilling and satisfying life that you can, and things will fall into place for you. Open your heart to meeting the kind of people you want in your life. If a guy seems nice, but turns out to be a jerk, he is not for you. You deserve better than that, and your future kids do too! It's worth the pain and heartache now to end a destructive, unhealthy relationship. OK, that's my pep talk. I am not trying to sound smug. I've been in relationships where I thought I was literally dying when they ended. But looking back, it was the best thing that could have happened, because those boys (they were surely not men) were not right for me, not nice to me, and it made room for someone that truly cherishes me.

• RAF
    RAF

Cool ... wishe you the best (it's like it is already looking the pictures)
    she is gorgeous really !!! and your not too bad Man fwiw !!! ... well : Beautifful couple !!!

Congrats !!!

• kristyann
    kristyann

GG or BG... thanks so much for your pep talk! It was very encouraging. Don't worry, you don't sound smug at all. You sound like a woman in love who has had experience with failed relationships and now you're willing to share your wisdom with other people. I appreciate it... plus what your therapist said makes so much sense to me. Now I just have to have the courage to get out. Congratulations again, and thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I love your pictures, and keep us updated on your awesome new relationship!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Cool ... wishe you the best (it's like it is already looking the pictures)
    she is gorgeous really !!! and your not too bad Man fwiw !!! ... well : Beautifful couple !!!
    Congrats !!!

Thanks, RAF!!!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    GG or BG... thanks so much for your pep talk! It was very encouraging. Don't worry, you don't sound smug at all. You sound like a woman in love who has had experience with failed relationships and now you're willing to share your wisdom with other people. I appreciate it... plus what your therapist said makes so much sense to me. Now I just have to have the courage to get out. Congratulations again, and thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I love your pictures, and keep us updated on your awesome new relationship!

Thanks, Kristyann!!! You can do it, girl!!

We will surely keep y'all posted, whether or not ya like it! lol. Mike/OFG is working hard today (unlike me, who is hardly working) but he has been reading this thread and keeping up with it. He is more the "quiet-until-there-is-something-to-say" type, while I'm the "will-this-girl-shut-up-already" type? LMAO. It's true, but I can live with it. I get it from my dad. "poor genetic material" as my hilarious baby sis liked to say as a teenager. see: i can't shut up.
  • LittleToe
  • OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    if her name was "maryjane" it'd be perfect LOL

ummmmmm..... maryjane is my other girl

Hey, don't forget mike you know where I live, and if you are in the area your always welcome to stay awhile and take your shoes off.

we'll come visit..... and hopfully hang out at "Reggae On The River 2007"

So....is she a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?

I've been known to be a flirt around here..... But, I don't kiss and tell...

Mike you sure you want to start singing that song!!!

K i s s i n g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes little OFG's in a baby carriage!!

well, ummmmmmm.... we've discussed this... agreed on some girls names, but can't decide on a boys name.... any suggestions? (either way, you have a little bit of time before we need those suggestions...)

Congratulations. Since I can't write any love poetry for my life right now, I just may write one for you two...

cool!.... i'd love to read it, if ya get around to it

Thank you, EVERYBODY, for all the wonderful well wishes and thoughts you are sending our way! You are all so kind.

Ditto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit