As of Thursday night I am no longer a Jehovahs Witness

by Es 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Yep my fade has come to a stop, got the phone call off my dad today he asked me if I celebrate Christmas and Birthdays and I said yes, and so he said they are going to go ahead with the disassociation letter I sent over two years ago!!!!.

He said that after today the only phone calls i will get are if there is an emergency, but nothing social my response to that was well you havnt seen or spoken to me for over a year Im used to it.

He also said there was no bad feelings and that I should never doubt there love for me, and that the stupid thing of it is they can associate with Mike and the kids just not me.

Im really happy and calm about it, Ive had my initial cry over it, and now I feel good that i dont have to lie and hide things anymore.

Its such a relief.

Luv ya all

es

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aww hugs es..

anytime it gets you down, you hug those babies of yours and be comforted by the thought that they'll be raised to love unconditionally! no publishing company will be telling them who to love and associate with!

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am glad you are feeling relief. I am sorry that this cult is dictating how involved your family can be with you and your kids!

How is the new baby?? How all is going well!!!\

Mama

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Es---- Good for you...and we're here for you.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Es, I don't know much about your parents, but I can guarantee that they will regret this. I'm sorry they chose the religion over you-it stinks.

We love your hubby, your kids and YOU and you are all welcome to sit down at our family table anytime.

Shelly

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

Sorry Es, I'm sure you'll be up/down about this for some time. Do you get angry at all? If my siblings decide to cut me off and tell me they'll only contact me when emergecies arise I'd be pissed off. I am so angry for you right now.

It's hard to believe I once acted this way. My family still associates with me, thankfully.

I do have a cousin who will not talk to me, not even a hello. It is really no big emotional loss but it kind of pisses me off when we at family functions. He'll greet everyone around me and act as if I am not even there.

Again, Im very sorry but you seem like you are doing okay now.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Awwww ES,

Even though it's a relief to get it over with, it still hurts. We love you unconditionally, something they don't know.

Kiss the kids for us!!

shell

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Es,

(((HUGS)))!!!Hang in there. It is just a formality.

Always,

Lady Liberty

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(((((((Es)))))))

Sorry for the hurt, glad for the relief.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Es)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm happy that you are calm and collected about this.

The lying and hiding things can be so stressful and you don't need that with all that you have in your life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit