As of Thursday night I am no longer a Jehovahs Witness

by Es 81 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

To Es: Sorry you had to endure this

Your father should be ashamed of himself. I hope he pays a terrible price for his pomposity and lack of love.

• Es
    Es

So do I, I wish he had the balls to realise what a f&%*ed up religion he got us all in to

es

• Namasti
    Namasti

My heart goes at to you,. Es. I experienced the same thing when my siblings told me they could not talk to me anymore. I cried the entire night, but I have built a wonderful life for myself and am so happy I made the decision to get the hell out when I did. Through the years I asked myself so many times, why don't they see how ridiculous this all is, but they are just not ready to wake up yet and I had to accept that. Draw strength from the fact that you made it out, so many don't ever get to taste this wonderfully, delicious freedom

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((es)))))

I'm so sorry for you and your family. they are missing out on 2 beautiful grandchildren and a wonderful couple. I'm proud of you and how you reacted! It's hard to be *cool* when pushed into such an emotional corner.

You are a beautiful person and you are breaking the dysfunctional cycle for your children. that is the best gift you could EVER give them!

-freedomlover

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((((((((ES))))))))))

Congratulations and condolences. That was the best of news, that was the worst of news.

• Mary
    Mary
    He also said there was no bad feelings and that I should never doubt there love for me, and that the stupid thing of it is they can associate with Mike and the kids just not me.

Aw, too bad your dad's gonna miss out on sharing his life with a great daughter.......unbelievable what this frigging religion does to people. I'm glad you got your hubby and chilluns though.......I think the day will come when your dad realizes he's made a horrible mistake.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Good for you. Sorry your family is filled with jerks (like mine). You are free, at least, to be who you are, not what some book company tries to tell you you should be. It's all for the best, especially in regard to your kids. Best wishes! You won't regret leaving the JWs; they should all regret staying, but they probably won't - so, just live your life!

• Es
    Es

thanks guys, your the best family anyone could ask for

luv ya

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((es))) Who cares about them.

.keep sharing the baby pictures and the grandparental oooo's and awwwww's will keep coming.

lisa

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If my wife was in the same boat as you I'd ban all Gramps's contact with the kids and me due to the dangers of being influenced by such dangerous anti-family ideas (except in extreme cases of emergencies but I would nominate my own parents as guardians in the event of the untimely demise of myself and my wife.) This shunning lark is just the most hateful doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit