Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    How is it that low thoroxin causes the rate of oxidation to produces and exophathailmic goiter, effecting an oversecretion of the tethlin and pituitary anterior lobes, while the connected ganglia, comprising the autonomic nervous system increases acceleration of the digestive tract?

The human body works on equilibriums. The introduction of stimulus triggers a corresponding response until the equilibrium returns. Any health problems we experience are due to the interruption of the imbalance restoration. Usually it is the malfunction of our endocrine system at fault.

Modern medicine consists of introducing a kind of "jump start" at the cost of side effects.

• Terry
    Terry
    Okay, go ahead and make my day: ASK ME ANYTHING!
    Notice Terry didn't say he was going to answer any of your questions. If he is going to provide answers he better get started as he is way behind.

How much my behind weighs is irrelevent!!

• Terry
    Terry
    Tell me Terry, how can I save videos from you tube. I love music and would like to save some old musical videos by the Hollies, Golden earring, Van Halen, etc but when I try to save to my hard drive I hit save target as is and I get innernet explorer can not down load. Is it possible to save videos off you tube? Thanks I know you can figure this out.

You probably have Service Pak 2 installed!

Download a free program from the Web for this very purpose. Easy as pie.

• Terry
    Terry
    If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, where is the peck of pickled pepper , Peter Piper picked?

There is no proof either way in this hypothetical assertion of Peter's prowess in pepper picking by the peck. I think he was just glad to see you.

• Terry
    Terry
    Do you still have Santa Claus issues?

Back issues mostly. I keep them with my old Boy's Life magazines and Reader's Digest bound volumes.

• Terry
    Terry
    Why is it that many men (myself included) are proud of their own farts - particularly if they are noisy or smelly

We are the result of evolution. Animals rely on personal scent to identify friends from enemies. A familiar fart signals a friend!! Who wouldn't be proud to recognize a friend?

• Terry
    Terry
    When fish goes really, really bad, and even the cats don't want it... do you spank it, or just put it in a time out?

I try not to spank my fish. It can cause hair on the palms and lead to blindness!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Is that you in that picture?

I prefer to call it "what's left of me".

When I first got divorced a year and one month ago I thought maybe I'd go on one of those dating service websites. I took my own photo. At my age shadows and distance is the only thing that lends enchantment!

Hot Damn!

• Terry
    Terry
    I lurve Clams question. Class. He gets my vote for the most humorous question!!!!!

Only good in months that contain the letter "R".

• Terry
    Terry
    But my next question is What is the Prize?

An old novel by Irving Wallace that was made into a film with Paul Newman, Elke Sommer and Edgar G. Robinson.

It has a pretty good score by Jerry Goldsmith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit