Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I lurve Clams question. Class. He gets my vote for the most humorous question!!!!!

• fifi40
    fifi40

But my next question is What is the Prize?

• RAF
    RAF

Best questions My vote :

Jeremiah : How long have you been shirtless?
    clam : How fat would a person have to be, to be bullet-proof?
    TVL : How is it that low thoroxin causes the rate of oxidation to produces and exophathailmic goiter, effecting an oversecretion of the tethlin and pituitary anterior lobes, while the connected ganglia, comprising the autonomic nervous system increases acceleration of the digestive tract?
    Terry : I find me very interesting!! (Ooops that was not a question - but still ... I liked it !!!)
  • sspo
    sspo

Are you still making the meetings?

knocking on doors and avr 10 hrs a month?

• RAF
    RAF

No vote yet? ... Sorry
    So I'll make my mind later !

• kristyann
    kristyann

Would you go out with me?

• becca1
    becca1

Boxers or briefs?

• Terry
    Terry
    Do you ever get confused by the other "stilla"?

You mean, Ben Stilla?

• Terry
    Terry

How would you personally define a miracle? I prefer Alfred Russel Wallace's definition "any act or event implying the existence and agency of superhuman intelligences". There's also Hume's definitions "a miracle is a violation of the laws of nature." or "a miracle is a transgression of a law of nature, by a particular volition of the deity, or by the interposition of some invisible agent." But how would you define a miracle and by your own definition do you accept them as real events?

Clam

Miracle is one of those words that expands or contracts to fit the expectations of the individual.

Watching the birth of my children comes as close as I'll ever get. But, anything we don't experience regularly or that we cannot fully comprehend can put us in an ecstatic mindset.

There is a jar of mayonaisse in my refrigerator that claims to be a Miracle.

• Terry
    Terry

What do you think of Flying High Now? Does she bug you?

Oh and do you prefer paper or plastic?

My version of Flying High Now is plastic, but; it has a slow leak. I have to keeping blowing it back up! That bugs me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit