Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Same question as mrs jones

• bernadette
    bernadette

How long on average does it take you to formulate/write your posts?

Also

What is spirituality?

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

How long have you been shirtless?

• Clam
    Clam

How fat would a person have to be, to be bullet-proof?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

How is it that low thoroxin causes the rate of oxidation to produces and exophathailmic goiter, effecting an oversecretion of the tethlin and pituitary anterior lobes, while the connected ganglia, comprising the autonomic nervous system increases acceleration of the digestive tract?

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Okay, go ahead and make my day: ASK ME ANYTHING!

Notice Terry didn't say he was going to answer any of your questions. If he is going to provide answers he better get started as he is way behind.

• Terry
    Terry
    are you lonely?

I amuse myself. I'm lost inside my own head and am too busy finding the way out for lonliness.

I was an only child and learned to fend for myself. I find me very interesting!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Tell me Terry, how can I save videos from you tube. I love music and would like to save some old musical videos by the Hollies, Golden earring, Van Halen, etc but when I try to save to my hard drive I hit save target as is and I get innernet explorer can not down load. Is it possible to save videos off you tube? Thanks I know you can figure this out.

• Terry
    Terry

When I pull up at the petrol forecourt (gas station) I switch off my engine before filling up - of course. But why? I mean the major spark stems from the ignition so why not avoid that risk and let the engine run with the doors remotely locked to prevent theft?

Nic'
    (just waiting to be called a dumbass)

The combined aroma of your carbon monoxide added to the fuel smell is noxious, obnoxious and toxic. Besides, it lowers your miles per gallon.

But, the REAL reason is that switching off your ignition prevents that lousy radio station you've been listening to at free level volume from polluting the ears of the service station owner!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, where is the peck of pickled pepper , Peter Piper picked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit