Looks Like the Andersons Lost in Court

by Beep,Beep 94 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gill
    Gill

How could the Andersons be 'repentant and reject the course that led to their disfellowshiping', as the WTBTS demands them to do?

Surely, to do that they would have to condone the covering over of child molestation! That is what the WTBTS demands from them to allow their only son and grandson to talk to them again!

The day will come when their grandson will uncover the reason for his being kept away from his loving grandparents! Wo betide his father on that day and the WTBTS!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

the lady at the New Sentinel here said nothing was on the AP or state wire, did she just overlook it? Im wondering if she was just brushing it aside?

• Quandary
    Quandary

I hope Barbara gives us the official status of her case soon. I am really hoping this is not the end of her fight! Any kind of victory can be so beneficial for dare I say hundreds of thousands of us!

Q

• Golf
    Golf

Key word, "volunteered." What have you got to stand on when you volunteer?

Golf

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

While I am sorry that Barb and Joe lost in court, at least there is a good chance that the wts will get a lot of negative publicity about this. Trev is going to put the story on his website later, so anyone looking, and we know the local jws read our site, will hear about it.

Gill asked: What were the exact reasons for the Andersons' disfellowshiping?

For "causing dissention in the congregation".

That might be the official wts reason, but I think the jws were too scared of how much they knew, especially Barb, so they had to get rid of them to stop other jws from talking to them.

• sf
    sf
    they 'won' in that they managed to bring back to public attention the WTBTS policy on protecting child molesters and ousting people who want justice.

THAT is a main component in the case(S). BRINGING MORE AWARENESS!

sKally

• V
    V

Bad news, GREAT publicity.

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

Excellent news, but it is what was expected as the constitution guarantees the freedom of religion. I could have told her that. But she does not listen to anyone. The Bible even says that Christians are not to bring one another to court. But she did not listen to the Bible.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Watchtower apologists at topix.net are just gloating over it. Come over and tell them what you think.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TPAPVV4J07FHKHAJB

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Grissom, the constitution does not guarantee the right to molest, nor does it guarantee religions the right to cover over their pedophilia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit