My Wife Just Left Me Because of the Evil Watchtower

by rassillon 56 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey (((bro))),

hang in there man. i've been through the same myself pretty much. it is a bumpy ride, i will not mince words. but you can do it. you'll come out on top one way or the other.

she deffinately needs time right now. but on the postive swing: you may have just done the best thing you ever could have done for her, you never know.

feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk.

take care,

tetra

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

So sorry. Phone one of your close non- Witness man friends and talk about it.

• Warlock
    Warlock

rass,

Like others here, I'm saddened and sorry your marriage has come down to this. You have friends here, and we are always willing to listen.

Warlock

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

So sorry Rass,

Dismembered

• serendipity
    serendipity

(( rass ))

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I'm sorry ((((((((((rassillon))))))))))

Cry it over, sleep it over, and when you are over, breathe and try thinking again. What you will see from there is not what you can see now.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so sorry that you have experienced such pain. I have to agree that a loving God would not want two loving people divorced because of the JW religion. We are thinking of you.

Leslie

• Quandry
    Quandry

I hope you can give her some time and then talk again. Assure her of your love. Maybe after thinking about things she can see reason. According to her own beliefs she knows that she cannot re-marry. What kind of life is she letting herself in for? At any rate, you have been through something awful and I hope you soon feel better. Try to do something kind for others. You are a worthwhile person and must not let this get you down for too long.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Rass, I'm so very sorry. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now. Just know that we are here for you to listening ears.

((HUGS))

Rebirth

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((((((rassilion)))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit