My Wife Just Left Me Because of the Evil Watchtower

by rassillon 56 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrus
    cyrus

terrible situation feel for u ,no offence to u but before we all get anti her we are only getting one side here.sorry needs to be said

• cyrus
    cyrus

Hi again i split with my wife nearly 3 years ago.at time was very upset and a lot was to do with my feelings towards wtbts but if im honest im a bit of a selfish bstard and was not the greatest husband in the world.apart from in bed .never been selfish in that dept but since the split im much happier found quite a few ladies who ive spent time with and feel great .so look at thi8s as another chance get on with ur life find another or a few others u can share urself with and futh the jwdubs they and thier drone is out of ur life now

• RAF
    RAF

(((Rassillon)))

I'm sorry for you ... But it's not the end ... What Drew Sagansaid looks like a good idea ... cause if it's not the lack of love in between you two apparently wich is the problem (you still have a chance to get her back) ... And trully the first thing even before WTBS's lies which really do TILT in our mind is the lack of love in JWland ...

And yeah studying for real (it's not a weird idea ...) As Drew said help her to compare what come's out of it relatively of what the WTBS is teaching. Most of JW do not study by themself for real (they actually wouldn't have the time just because the JWsysteme takes a lot of time just studying with them their own literrature - so it feels like it's enough to get the point ... it's not ... and your wife might realise it too)

I hope everything will turn well you and your wife.

Take care

• rassillon
    rassillon

Thanks everyone AGAIN, Drew, thanks that is pretty much what I was thinking but you put it much better.

As an update she is trying to consider if she can handle comming back...But it looks grim. We will see.

cyrus, I don't know anyone on her who really got ANTI-Her. Besides I would not suggest it because she is very sweet, one of the best 10 people I have ever met in my life. If she does anything to hurt me or anyone for that matter, it is never intentional(sp?). She is a true sweetheart. Oh and thanks for letting us know you were good in bed, that really helped!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Rassillion,

I just now saw your post! I am so VERY sorry you are going through so much!!! (((((HUGS))))) I am so very sad she has left. Stay hopeful, if she is even considering coming back home, shows she really does love you she is just scared to death. And most likely feels very alone right now. I haven't read all of the posts to your thread, but what if you plead with her to help you with your doubts. Ask her to help you find the answers from God's word..and God's (supposed) channel. She will see conflicting problems with certain issues, as there is a whole host of items you could start with..607, mediator, etc.

Just my two cents. Please know you are both in our thoughts and prayers!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. What this organization does to families is so repulsive. My prayers are with you.

• flipper
    flipper

So sorry, Rasillon. That is the worst. There is the chance this could turn out better, being that it's early. meanwhile, so painful. Take care of yourself.. flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit