My Wife Just Left Me Because of the Evil Watchtower

by rassillon 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

My experience was similar to yours after 30 years of marriage ( PMS , left three times). From my experience and in my opinion, Odrade's post is on the money.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

((((((rassillon)))))

I wish I could say something to bring you comfort. Just know we are all here for you.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

(((((((((((((rasillon))))))))))))))

I am terribly sorry

If her reasons for leaving are the wtbts then quit talking to her about it for now. There ways to ease her into how you r thinking. Don't rush it.

• TheListener
    TheListener

((((((((((((Rass))))))))))))

I'm very sorry Rass. Feel free to vent your emotions here. There will always be someone to listen.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am so sorry. You seem to be heartbroken and love her very much. She doesn't realize how valuable is the devotion and love that she tosses away is.

I am headed right into angry for you-when you get there- I will be furious right alongside you! My heart goes out to you. shelly

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Oh, I'm so sorry.!
    I'm crying reading your post; my husband leaving JWs almost caused us to split.
    I can't imagine how painful this is for you. (((((Rassillon)))))
    You are in our thoughts.
    Take care.
    Love and loads of hugs,
    DNC XXXXXXXX

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's tough, rassillon. There may be nothing you can do to tempt her back. Your grief is real, you are facing a major loss. Don't rush it or dismiss it (your feelings).

As an aside, I am very impressed by the number of man-hugs that popped out of the woodwork here. Just because guys may respond to grief by lashing out, doesn't mean they don't feel deeply when a relationship ends. I saw this over and over again in my divorce recovery group. Watching those men grieve, I developed a healthy appreciation for the man's side.

So I guess that would be my only bit of advice. Your natural reaction may be to turn in to Mr. Jerk, because it feels better to be mad than sad. But take a page from the girl-book. TALK it out amongst your man-friends, to keep yourself from saying or doing anything you might later regret.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Remember, it's not your fault.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

(((ras)))

I'm so sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you, man. I really hope this is a temporary thing and that she comes back.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Rass, Would you let us know how you're doing today? We're all worried about you and want to make sure you are okay.

Rebirth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit