Husband's in ICU again

by MsMcDucket 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, I hope your next year is much happier and less wearing on your family. My thoughts and good wishes are going out to you and your husband. Even the bratty daughters. The other daughter-she gets our love and hugs along with you and your husband. Take care, and get all the hugs you can from the nice daughter. This is a time for everyone that really cares to stick close together and support each other.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Life in dubdom sucks.

(((((((((MsMcDucket))))))))))))))

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with JW nastyness on top of your husbands crises. They fail whenever they are in a position to show love instead of judgement. You sound like a strong person. Get as much rest as you can. You have a lot of friends here who are pulling for you.

G

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So sorry to hear the bad news, you must be worried for him . Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Mr Mcd.

No attempts were made to hug me, but they did hug their dad.

That is so pathetic!, and I can only imagine how you felt....I wonder what was in their heart? I suspect that they really wanted to open up to you, but misplaced loyalty to the WTS stopped them from doing so. They no doubt told themselves that "It would displease Jehovah" so they held back.. Sad, they are victims too, perhaps more than those who are being shunned.

BTW , their conduct at meeting another Witness is entirely typical. We find that sociable dubs always take a "Spiritual sister" over real family every time, even if they had not seen family for ages.

Hang on in there . We care for each other!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My heart goes out to you. The Watchliar Sociopath Society does it again.

My thoughts are with both you and hubby.

Stealth453

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((MsMcD)))

You are the one behaving with integrity there - you can hold your head up high and be proud of who you are! Keep fighting.

Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry for all of it. Bring your books, the twins have no say so in the matter.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I am sorry to hear of your situation with your husband and hopefully he will be home soon, it is a shame even when going through hardship a person cannot even being human, what a crying shame. I thank God for releasing me from that.

abr

• luna2
    luna2

Sorry hubbys back in the hospital again, MsMcD.

Sorry, too, that the girls are being such hurtful little snotfaces. They are the darlings of the congo right now...but I'm betting that will change. The congregation will get tired of coddling and petting them one day and they will wonder what the hell happened.

Bring your CoC book to read at the hospital. Don't let the girls give you any grief.

((((MsMcD))))

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((((((((MsMcD))))))))))

I hope things get much better for you and your husband soon.

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit