Husband's in ICU again

by MsMcDucket 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Backed away
    Backed away

MsMcducket,

I am so sorry to hear about your husbands health. I hope he recovers soon.To" honor thy Mother", shouldn't have conditions especially during important family matters like illnesses. like your Husband, I hope you recover from this soon to.

Your kind,caring and thoughtful and it's obvious you have a good heart. If your twins believe they have those same qualities, I hope they never forget where the got them from.

John

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

MsMcDucket

Last year I dealt with hubby's cancer....it was a very trying time to say the least. So sorry you are having to deal with you daughter's bad behavior at the same time. Wish I lived closer and could give you a big hug. Best wishes on a better new year.

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((((((( MsMcDucket ))))))))))))

Take care! We're thinking of you!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

{{{{MsMcDucket}}}}

My kids and I are sending you and your husband hugs. We hope your husband has a speedy recovery. Just know, even though your family isn't treating you with respect and love, we all love you and you're family here one this forum. I wish I was closer to you cause I would be right there in the hospital sitting by your side with MYpersonal COC also. Here's a great big hug from Gina (FreedomFrog) Zach and little Sierra.

Froggy

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks to EVERYONE for your love and support. My husband is supposed to have a heart cath today. I don't know what they are going to do if they find another blockage or a blocked stent. I'll try to keep you informed. I stayed at the hospital all night, slept in a chair. I came home to get a couple of winks in my own bed. When I called my husband from home, one of the twins answered the phone. I was so thankful for that. I didn't want some doctor coming in there talking to him while I or someone from the family was not there. I suppose that they do love their father. They just have to treat me like a pariah because I'm apostate.

Thanks again.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I suppose that they do love their father. They just have to treat me like a pariah because I'm apostate.

I'm so sorry for you. It's terrible, but of course they are trapped in a cult mentality. It sure causes pain doesn't it. Good health to your husband.

• blondie
    blondie

At least I didn't have the JW issue complicating things when my hubbie was in the hospital with his heart. We don't have children so that eliminates that problem and we didn't tell my JW family. We made sure he wasn't listed as a JW on the hospital list and put down a firm request that there were to be no visitors except the people we had on a very short list.

Aren't JWs trained to treat those closest to them with the greatest cruelty.

Blondie and Irreverent

((((hugs))) and thinking of you

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sending good thoughts your way MrsMcD

Josie

• Quandry
    Quandry

You are a strong person. I am sure that I would have started crying and when the woman asked if I was a Witness I would have said, No, I am the recipient of the Witness brand of Christian love and honoring their mother.

The girls are well trained. I feel bad for them, because one day it may be too late to be sorry.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hubby had another stent put in yesterday. The circumflex coronary artery had blockage; so they stented it with a bare metal stent. I guess this is going to make him a good case study for the doctors. They will be able to compare the how well the bare metal stent does against the drug-eluting ones. They told him that he will only need to take the Plavix for a month. With his history of bleeding, they don't want him to be on the drug any longer than this.

The hematologist came in to see him. He is running some blood tests to try to get to the source of the bleeding. He did say that, at this point, that he has iron deficiency anema because his ferritin is way low.

I'm back off to the hospital.

Take care of yourselves everyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit