Husband's in ICU again

by MsMcDucket 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I started the year out with him being in the hospital with a GI bleed and heart attack. Looks like we're ending it the same way. I'm wore out.

We called the twins (the dubs) to notify them. They were over some other witnesses house playing a board game. They came right up to the hospital. No attempts were made to hug me, but they did hug their dad.

The clincher to this is when we went to the waiting room. One of the twins noticed a woman reading an Awake or Watchtower. They asked the lady if she found it in the room. The lady goes no this is mine. Smiles and hugs abounded all around. The woman was from another city. Soon her mother came back into the room, more smiles and hugs. The room was getting crowded. So, they said to my daughters come on over here sisters, of course, they moved right on over there with the ladies, and left me and my other daughter sitting over to the side. I didn't want to go over there anyway. I decided that this was my cue to leave. My other daughter said Mom you know I was not going to leave you in there with those people.

The other lady did ask me if I was a witness and I said "no". I didn't tell her what my standing was. I'm sure that my daughters will divulge all of the information. *sigh*

I just came home to take my medications. I'll post again when I can. I need to get a laptop.

Well that's all for now.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

(((((((((MsMcDucket))))))))))))))

• kls
    kls

Sorry MsM Heres hoping he will be home soon .

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MrsMcD))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry that things are starting out like this for you.

I wish I had the twins here in front of me right now, I'd like to smack 'em upside the head for you.

Keep us posted.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

for what it's worth, you get a cyber hug from me.. hang in there hon.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I've got MY books Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom. I'm going to be reading these books in the waiting room. I'm sure that the twins will try to censure me. The other ladies will know where I stand, and I'd defended my cause. I'm not going to sit there like a dog with my tail between my legs.

Thanks for the hugs everyone. They are needed. Hugs back at you ((((hugs)))) I'll keep you updated.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((((((((((((((((((MsMcDucket)))))))))))))))))

I hope things look up for you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry for your bad news. Try to remember, they are victims of WTS.
    Otherwise, read on. Most of them won't know anything about the books.

• kls
    kls

I've got MY books Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom. I'm going to be reading these books in the waiting room. I'm sure that the twins will try to censure me. The other ladies will know where I stand, and I'd defended my cause. I'm not going to sit there like a dog with my tail between my legs.

I know this is very serious thread with your husband but this just had me giggling .

Go get'em MsM

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear MsMcDucket,

Best wishes, patience and hope at such a very difficult time. Grief upon grief. Sigh.

Peace and love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit