Husband's in ICU again

by MsMcDucket 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• juni
    juni

Thanks Ms. McDuckett for keeping us all posted.

Know that my concerns are with both of you. You are a strong woman who has a lot of love for your husband. That love helps in the healing process. I wish both of you the very best.

Love,

Juni

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Thanks for the update MsMcD

You know, if he's a good case study, he's likely to get better monitoring and care too, so this could be a positive thing in the long term.

Keeping you all in my prayers.

And make sure you get plenty of rest yourself too!!!!

• dare2be
    dare2be

((((((((((Mrs Mcduckett and husband)))))))))

thinking of you

d2b

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hubby got to come home yesterday. I was so tired that I slept like the dead. My oldest daughter said she had a conversation with me this morning. I didn't remember anything about it. I was getting ready to go to the hospital with my husband so that he could get his iron infusion, and my grandson runs out of his bedroom and says "Where's mommy?". If he had not come out of the room, he would of been left home alone!

I've told those children of mine not to talk to me when I'm sleeping! Oh well, my husband got to the doctor for his iron infusion and I didn't mistakenly leave my grandson home by himself.

I tell you when I'm really tired and sleeping, you'd could probably get me to say anything!

• juni
    juni

Glad to hear your husband's home now.

I can relate to you. When I'm soooo tired and sleeping - I don't hear nothin!

Good thing your grandson wasn't forgotten! Take care of yourself.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit