What I Learned at the at the 2 Day Assembly...

by becca1 91 Replies latest jw friends

• becca1
    becca1

CO is around 50 years old, but stupidity has no age limit.

The DO is late fifties.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth
    2- 0% of our young ones who go to college remain witnesses. The DO said he was told this by fellow DO's at a DO meeting.

Totally Wrong!!! My Son Thomas Stone has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Case Western Reserve Universitiy in Cleveland ~~~ Yet He Still Went back to the JWs. Go Figure!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Man, those are some hilarious quotes, Becca. I'd like to see him come to Liberal Dub-Land and preach that nonsense. Seriously, I know some brothers who are quite well off. No one cares...as long as you show up.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Totally Wrong!!! My Son Thomas Stone has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Case Western Reserve Universitiy in Cleveland ~~~ Yet He Still Went back to the JWs. Go Figure!

Well, this is because they are going to need Mechanical Engineers in the new system. Someone is going to have to be in charge of building the prisons for the Chemists and Teachers.

sorry if this offended....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    The DO said he was told this by fellow DO's at a DO meeting.

He's just avoiding claiming the statement for himself, while appealing to the authority of people who most rank and file JWs kowtow to. It basically amounts to heresay discussed over a pint of beer. There's evidently no true research been done on the subject... but when did that ever stop them?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

What are the things Jehovah hates?

Vacations
    College
    Jobs
    The Table of Elements

Yeah, he really hates those elements, especially carbon. Carbon doesn't go out in service enough.

• Free
    Free

It is normal practice at district conventions that before the day is over they parade all the people collecting the money through the interior of the facility ,visible to all attending who are seated ? This seemed to be where I am from and it was done if I can remember almost always. May I mention while the speaker was speaking and you could hear a pin drop. Those losers don't know what it means to work for a living and are always discouraging anything that doesn't have to do with feeding the monster. Total control freaks, not open to any agreement, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Yeah, he really hates those elements, especially carbon. Carbon doesn't go out in service enough.

And that helium? Always floating off to somewhere else! Lead never wants to run the microphones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    The DO said he was told this by fellow DO's at a DO meeting.

All I can see is a bunch of Dodos. Dododododododo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit