Saddam's last words to America:

by SixofNine 79 Replies latest members politics

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Thanks for posting, quite interesting. Likely it took some time to write. Mine to him would not take as much time.

My letter to saddam would be two words, coined by my Govenor, Mr. Perry, "Adios MoFo!"

Here's my favorite part. Unfortunately there are some that believe this drivel. He has no respect for int'l law. Again I say, Adios, MoFo.

It was American officials and their polices themselves that have created an atmosphere of anti-American hatred in the world by means of their arrogant behavior, their haughty aggressive attitude, their lack of respect for international law and the security of the world – including the security of my Arab Nation through their support for the Zionist entity in Palestine – and other world and human issues.
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Because it's interesting, not to mention highly enlightening, to intelligent people.

so was Hitler's "Mein Kampf".

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Abandoned,

I don't know whether to take this at face value or to reach around and see if someone stuck a "kick me" sign to my back, but this may sound like a cool way to tell me I should care about this guys thougths, but I don't buy this. OK, so the way out of this quagmire that GEORGE BUSH got us into is to better understand this now dead dictator? So we understand this delusional fellow, we'll understand why we're being shot at from all sides. Here, I'll save you some analysis. We're being shot at from all sides because none of the sides want us there.

We all know what has happened in Iraq. The issue is not what has happened, as the answer to this is patently obvious to all but the most blinkered Bush supporter, but how will the US and its allies get out of an war that cannot be won and that is costing blood daily? It is for this reason that diplomats from around the globe and at the highest level will be carefully analysing this letter.

This 'now dead dictator' speaks for hundreds of now living Iraqi Sunnis who are embroiled in a war both against the US and its allies, and a war for control of political power in Iraq. If you do not think that this affects you, have you checked the US dollar on the Exchange Rate Mechanism lately?

Whether you care for Sadam's goodbye note or not, it is an important political document at this time in history. If you do not understand such simple political logic, you are well advised to stay out of these threads as it will not be a comfortable ride and I suspect that you are quite new to such debates on this Board.

HS

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

(I'm posting here so I have a quick way to find this thread later. I want to read it when I am more awake.)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

How do we get out? This does sound like a huge question. We were tricked into a war that our country didn't want or need so here, on the day that they deliver us the booby prize, a meclomaniac's head on a platter, lets try to figure out how to get out. How about we leave. If they want to kill each other, let them. They seem pretty determined to kill people. The especially seem to like to kill people in uniforms pointing guns at them.

If people don't want help, they don't want help. Or maybe, just maybe, we aren't really helping. Maybe, we are just trying to set up another puppet regime like we've done time and time again. What is our success ratio on puppet regimes? I can't remember. Iran? No, that didn't work so well. Columbia? No, not quite. Afghanistan? We have a lot of troops there but if we didn't, no not a successful government. Japan and Germany worked out. OH yeah, we didn't go the puppet route in those countries.

• 5go
    5go
    DOn't believe a word out of his mouth. He's a mass murderer.

Bryan

I would put a bush joke here but you would have to be tuned to my thoughts to get it.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I would put a bush joke here but you would have to be tuned to my thoughts to get it.

It wouldn't have a punchline something like: "More people than were killed on 9/11," would it?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    If you do not think that this affects you, have you checked the US dollar on the Exchange Rate Mechanism lately?
    Generally, a steady process of inflation is not considered a devaluation, although if a currency has a high level of inflation, its value will naturally fall against gold or foreign currencies. Especially where a country deliberately prints money (a usual cause of hyperinflation) to cover a persistent budget deficit without borrowing, this may be considered a devaluation.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but HS, I think this is what is REALLY going on with the dollar. The government is basically saying inflation is being kept in check. However, there is a lot of inflation occurring at the consumer level, especially staples. The government is also running the printing presses full speed and continuing to increase money supply, but since they do not want the informed public to know, they have stopped publishing M-3.

There is, of course, some speculation involved, which contributes to the situation. There is also the possibility that the whole thing is deliberately being done by the government. It wouldn't be the first time.

Warlock

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

Bush Sr. got rid of Noriega, a CIA puppet in Panama. Bush Jr. got rid of Saddam, another puppet in Iraq.

Who is Mr. Rumsfeld talking to in this picture? Isn't Rumsfeld the same person that SOLD the chemical weapons to Saddam in order to kill Iranians? Why isn't Rumsfeld on trial as an accomplice?

The fact that Bush got rid of a dictator means nothing if it was the U.S. government that put him there in the first place. Not to mention that killing Saddam has once again pissed off everyone in the middle east. I'm sure there will be paybacks for this.

Check out the award winning documentary that talks about why we are fighting in Iraq at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4924034461280278026&q=why+we+fight&hl=en

• 5go
    5go
    That's all well and good, but why didn't he write one to his own country?

Actualy he did he said raise up and fight ! I think they're ahead of him on that. That and I don't think they let him have access to a TV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit