Saddam's last words to America:

by SixofNine 79 Replies latest members politics

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Death Toll:

USA

Foreign

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was no evidence linking Saddam to either 9/11 or WMD, was there?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm going to stick my neck on the line here and say that the letter is a fake produced as anti-Bush propaganda (since nobody has verified the 2 sites I found it on and the only other places it is being discussed appear to be anti-Bush forums).

I would even have expected the letter to be at least mentioned on Al Jazeera had it been genuine.

Fake or not though, it does make some valid points.

emo runs to get Kevlar suit ....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I am confused by all this.

I am told that a ruthless, lying, tyrannical dictator, responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people has just been hanged, and the next thing CNN informs me that he is in Crawford, Texas.

Minimus....help me!

HS

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    And so is your president G.W.Bush

I see your from The Free Peoples Democratic Republic of Kalifornia....Now I understand why you have a childlike understanding of the issues.

But don't worry, the dems are in power now, and they are going to make everything better. LOL. LOL.

• 5go
    5go

Which only tells me one more person of great stature will kick the bucket soon.

Why do I get this funny feeling BUSH Sr. is going to depart us soon. After the Iraq Study Group which Sr. set up to straiten Jr. out didn't work. I wonder if Jr is getting tired of Sr. trying to clean up after him and going to arange an unfornated old age calamity on him ( heart attack certain drugs do a good job of looking like one ).

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Why do I get this funny feeling BUSH Sr. is going to depart us soon. After the Iraq Study Group which Sr. set up to straiten Jr. out didn't work. I wonder if Jr is getting tired of Sr. trying to clean up after him and going to arange an unfornated old age calamity on him ( heart attack certain drugs do a good job of looking like one ).

I wouldn't put patricide past this duplicitous prick either.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

MAYBE ME!!!!!Well I know I am not of great stature but to have so much interest in death..I would like to think I will be in the JONES,FORD,SADDAM,era so I wont be forgotten so quickly

Oh yeah, like you could be forgotten so easily... Mouthy, you are one of the first people I saw when I got here and you have a permanent place in my mind and heart.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, noone wants to correct me, then? I suspected as much...

• 5go
    5go

sr bush has If I remember right there is a carrier dew to launch with his name on it. ( pun like he would go that far ) No one usualy lives to see it tough.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    So, noone wants to correct me, then? I suspected as much...

Hey its like telling someone they have a booger hanging from their nose.....ya know, kinda of embarasing to point out how lame you are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit