Saddam's last words to America:

by SixofNine 79 Replies latest members politics

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was no evidence linking Saddam to either 9/11 or WMD, was there?

What's there to correct? It's an unanswerable question....well, the answer is there but some people have too much *patriotic pride* to discuss it without reverting to name-calling.

Like Saddam said earlier:

p.s. Why was it that you invaded us again? WMD's? 9/11? That's what I thought, bitches.

Words that will always come back to haunt the bush supporters.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

At this point in 2006, going into 2007, there's simply been no evidence presented. Of course folks could go traipsing around the Middle East looking for Noah's ark forever, too, but there's just as little likelihood of finding something. Maybe that's where everything is stored, complete with the Ark of the Covenant from Solomon's temple.

I'm officially declaring the search to be of a similar calibre until someone unearths some genuine evidence for either (Saddam's complicity in recent terrorism and Noah's Ark).

Justice-One:
    Yer (lame) ass is showing

Get with the program and either show some debating skills based on evidence or STFU...

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOps I suspect a fight is brewing!!!! Lets face it. I dont know alot about the 9/11 tragady..Except it was a TERRIBLE thing to happen But of course my being in the 2nd World War I saw this on a daily basis in London England during the Blitz.But I think Bush was very wrong to go trapsing in their space under false information. Thousands of lives are lost... But I find the Americans ( & I LOVE YOU ALL) trust him completly !!!!Is it because he says he is Christian?.... O.K. I guess I should not intervene in a discussion about the Pres of another country .Sorry!!!

Mouthy, you are one of the first people I saw when I got here and you have a permanent place in my mind and heart.

What a lovely thing to say !!!!!!!!Thank you darling

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Its incredible how ignorantly stupid people can look at a document such as this and miss the point. How sad.

This information is reaching our eyes only now after his death but imagine the frustration that he has been revealing these things since his capture and the arrogant sobs in power have kept the people of the US under a blindfold with the warped news reports we get.

What he said is true. The founding fathers faught against the British in the same unconventional ways the Iraquis are fighting for the exact same thing. Why should any country want to be another colony or puppet of the US?

The people need to get out there and demand Bushs impeachment. But not only his. All parties who are guilty need to pay. This is the only way to salvage what the founding fathers faught for. This will be the only way Americans will regain the respect they once had in the world.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

NB: While I deplore some of Saddam's actions, I'm at a loss to find any recent stuff for which he could be accused. Iraq was stormed under a false pretense after letting him act in a way, which was publically known about for decades, with no reprisals.

I don't believe that the charges he was finally convicted of were trumped up but to use them for mere political ends, to assuage an illegal act of occupying foreign soil, astounds me. No doubt it will eventually be swept under the carpet as a sidebar in the historic annals.

I also support our respective troops. They are doing a difficult job, for which they have been trained, and deserve recognition upon their return. I do, however, question the dunderheads that sent them out there in the first place.

Mouthy:Some find gullability and naivity endearing. I'm only of that "type" when dealing with puppy dogs and ducklings. At least in Britain we are quick to admit when we find that our leader is a muppet and a puppet...

What's the current Canadian opinion?

• mouthy
    mouthy

What's the current Canadian opinion?

Most that I spoke to blames Bush for the War.Many feel Saddam deserves what he got.

Many Canadians was ticked at your Blair backing Bush in it. I hate to think that Blair is a brown nose !!! Is HE???

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mouthy:
    My opinion, fwiw, is that Blair is truly a brownnosed spineless sycophant. I can't help wonder if he drools upon first reading of the speeches that are written for him.

Last election I could not conscienciously vote for him, and in my own area the Labour candidate was voted out for the first time in at least 16 years.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I thought that of him too. But I understand he is Henpecked so "wifey" has some input I think

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I don't know to what degree Sherri influences him, but she certainly appears to be the more intelligent of the couple. Who knows what the reality of it all is, though. We only see what we see.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I glanced over it briefly. My internal propaganda warning light just came on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit