A reminder on Shunning family members again in the January 15th Watchtower!

by Gill 61 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

**If the child is a minor and is living at home, you will naturally continue to take care of his physical needs.**

the borg usually doles out this kind of message when theres a lot of something going on, i wonder if theyre now feeling the repurcussions of baptising babies who havent a clue what it really means?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/125699/1.ashx

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

I am currently researching the recruiting techniques of the more oppressive cults, including programming of the very young. However harsh or "benign" the techniques employed are, what results is a child who cannot function outside the parameters of the cult. If ousted, many commit suicide. There were so many elements in one particular article that smacked of the dangers of the WT, yet no reference whatsoever was made to JWs. I still find it hard to believe that in my zeal to serve God, I was using cult methods and not the way of Jesus Christ. My Bible teacher used to say of church-goers, "They may be sincere, but they are sincerely wrong." A turning of the tables, I'm afraid.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit