Here's an idea....

by LemzaLady 48 Replies latest forum suggestions

• nelly136
    nelly136
    , for one, am one messed up Sister. I over-eat, over-drink and my meeting attendance has dropped to zero. But my Brothers and Sisters are still there encouraging me and humbling me daily.

thats nice at least theyre taking care of you, popping round and offering you lifts to the hall and visiting you to make sure youre ok?

hope your surgerys go well and you get better soon, must be pretty worrying to have so much wrong at one time. (yah i know you have the 'hope' and all that but it must still be quite stressful especially if you've got family to take care of), i spect they'll be up at the hospital in shifts to visit when you go in?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Poor, poor, RWagoner. I never claimed to reside in Dallas, Texas. THAT was an assumption on your part.

I live in Dallas, GEORGIA, Sweet Pea. GEORGIA.

Now, can we let all that is petty end? Huh? LemzaLady

Well, well, well. Say hello to Mike and Debbie Clark for me, would you? Oh yeah, don't forget to say, "Hi" to Chad if he's still attending after the mindf%#k the elders in Dallas did on him. CLICK on my SCREEN Name "Honesty" and read my profile. It has my name and city. They are/were good friends until I left the Watchtower Society due to its association with the United Nations, its double standard blood policy for Bulgarian JW's, its change in 1954 from "worship Jesus" to "worship Jesus is idolatry", its "tacking' doctrine (Search "tacking" in the WTBTS cd and read this load of BS), its crazy New World Translation (get hold of a Kingdom interlinear Tranlsation of the Christian Greek Scriptures and see for yourself how the WTBTS twisted the New World Translation), and a host of false and changing doctrines.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Honesty
  • Honesty
    Honesty

You believe Jehovah's Witnesses have "The TRUTH."

While Jehovah's Witnesses were actively denouncing “false” religion for allowing the sexual abuse of children during October and November with their distribution campaign of Kingdom News # 37, here’s what’s been going on…

Jesus Cano a member of the elite Bethel family and who served as an elder there was convicted of distributing nude pictures of himself to little boys.

Rick Mclean a former pioneer and Ministerial Servant is currently listed on the U.S. Marshalls’ most wanted list for assaulting numerous JW children in California. A civil lawsuit was filed on behalf of his victims for elders’ negligence in covering up the abuse.

Rex Peterson a long serving elder in Australia was arrested for molesting two little boys. Peterson was well known for providing herbal treatments for cancer in the JW’s.

Claude Martin an elder in Canada was arrested for molesting a ten year old girl while attending the door to door canvassing work of JW’s.

Nestor Jesus Cabada at the threat of local elders in Utah, USA turned himself in for rape of a child, sodomy on a child and aggravated sex abuse of a child with regard to two little Jehovah’s Witness girls.

Enrique Bahena Robles an elder located in Cancun Mexico was charged with aggravated rape of a minor for his assault on a ten year old girl while participating in door to door canvassing work with her.

Do you still believe Jehovah's Witnesses have "the Truth"?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi, good to meet you, and thanks for sticking around (ie not being a hit and run, they're pretty rude). I'm sorry to hear of your illness(es) and the depression I can particularly relate to, I've just recovered from my own. I hope that you get what you need to work that out. I did everything - exercise, diet, medication, sunlight, bananas, therapy... for the thirty years that I was a JW. Honestly though, I stopped being a JW last year, and that's when the depression went away. I'm not suggesting that would work for you, because it gives you hope, so you should definitely stick with it, it's just that not everybody is the same, and I didn't find what you did there.

My life now though, hey I wouldn't know where to start. I can't describe the joy and hope and happiness and fulfilment in my life now, it's just incredible to me that my life could be this good. I could go on and on, but... anyway, back to you. I'm sorry that you don't have that. I wish I could help, but I don't think you'd like to know what I consider at least a major contributor to your depression, so, I'll just give you a big hug, and these...

Keep it together hon

• LemzaLady
    LemzaLady

No, I don't think I'll be wasting your time anymore. Some of you were very kind and I appreciate that.

I'm not sure what got in to me last night. I had a picture in my mind of maybe reaching someone who has seen what Satan and this world have to offer and who wants better...who wants Jehovah to forgive them or wants to forgive themself. I mean, everything on the radio and on the news is Bible prophecy unfolding in our midst. It freaks me out. Doesn't it freak you out?

Maybe I was looking for something missing within myself. See? I was disassociated for 5 years and I know what that feels like. I have had family members who were disfellowshipped and came back, so I know the heartbreak of cutting off a relationship with them and putting Jehovah first...and I know the immense joy and relief when they come back. But I know that self-imposed loathing when it feels like I am missing the mark.

No, I had no right to come in here and spout off. I was trying to do some good, but I guess I chose the wrong forum. My bad. My fault.

I'm sorry.

"But this is what we shall know that we originate with the truth and we shall assure our hearts before him as regards whatever our hearts may condemn us in, because God is greater than our hearts and knows all things." ~1 John 3:19,20.

This Scripture saved my life.

Goodbye.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Goodbye.

Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

LL,

You seem to have missed the point that serving the Watchtower Society does not equate to serving God. Many people have left the Watchtower Society and are now far happier in their new relationships with God. For the way you describe your situation, it does not sound like you are happy as a JW. I do hope that one day you understand the joy that comes from having a relationship with God unhampered by an intermediary group of human leaders.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Sad

This particular religion provides what she needs at this time. Let her be.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I'm not sure what got in to me last night. I had a picture in my mind of maybe reaching someone who has seen what Satan and this world have to offer and who wants better...who wants Jehovah to forgive them or wants to forgive themself. I mean, everything on the radio and on the news is Bible prophecy unfolding in our midst. It freaks me out. Doesn't it freak you out? LemzaLady

I have seen what satan has to offer. It is contained within the Watchtower Society who has set themselves up in place of Jesus. They have shoved Him into a corner and elevated themselves to His position.

I no longer allow the Faithful Slave to be my spiritual advisors because the Watchtower Society denies its followers access to Jesus with their "144,000" and "other sheep" doctrines.

You are trapped by fear because you have been denied a relationship with God. Your relationship is with the Faithful Slave who, in reality prove to be an evil slave.

No, it doesn't freak me out because my trust is in my Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Throw off the bonds of oppression.

Don't be fooled by the WTBTs who says that 'accurate knowledge' is vital for salvation.

Read what Jesus said about knowledge and act on it:

John 5:38-40 You don’t have His word living in you, because you don’t believe the One He sent. You pore over the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me. And you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Lemza,

It's better for you to sit in the Hall and be clinically depressed than to sit at home and do so. In the long run you will have the peace that comes from having all the answers. I think your belief in the Jehovah of the WT will encourage you to keep addressing your issues. I'm all for that. Too many people with similiar problems take hold of a weapon and hurt others and then themselves. You're right, you wont reach anyone here with the same old chant we once fell prey too. It does take courage to leave behind all the fantasy and accept that we are who we are and are responsible to deal with it and not rely on others to make us different. I wish you well.

A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit