Here's an idea....

by LemzaLady 48 Replies latest forum suggestions

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I do believe I said....if I recall correctly....

You edited your post so quickly to hide your identity that my tired old memory failed me.....

Must have been all of my evil Apostate thoughts got me confused

looking forward to your posts correcting the errors you've found here on JWD.

• LemzaLady
    LemzaLady

My heart weeps for poor, misguided apostate souls who appear to be so irate from my observations.

I love my God Jehovah. I love His people. I love His purpose. I love His Kingdom.

It keeps me from selfishly crying about all that my life is not; and instead focusing on what it will be in the future.

TODAY...I have rheumatoid arthritis, advanced degenerative osteoarthritis, major depression, heavy menstral bleeding which lasts months on end, and I weigh over 300 lbs. I have 3 different surgeons wanting to do surgery on me for three different reasons.(Oh, yeah, and I am only 36 years old.) BUT I choose to look to Jehovah for what my life will be when his time arrives and Armageddon unfolds and brings to fulfillment all that is prophesied in Revelation and other books of the Bible.

Whining and complaining serves no purpose and is simply not an option.

Why? I love Jehovah. I'm not too crazy about myself most days, but I do love Jehovah.

...and truly, it breaks my heart that anyone feels justified to attack me for feelings of love and hope. THAT is so sad.

Me.

• LemzaLady
    LemzaLady

G'night, Rwagoner. Your negativity and defensiveness are sad to me. I do not want to even think about all that you have been through to make your outlook so hard and cryptic.

This life we live stinks. Satan has made sure of that.

I pray that you can find something positive in your life to focus on, rather than heckling someone who only seeks an end to suffering and pain.

Sonja in Dallas, GA

• mandivided
    mandivided

My sister moved to Dallas, Georgia. Probably about 2 years ago. See I wouldn't know exactly because my family has shunned me. Yes shunned me. Not a watchtower approved word but it is what they're doing, nontheless. So if you happen to get over your "bouts of the flesh" and re connect with your spiritual paradise, tell the Weinert family I said Hi. They might remember me, their little brother. Oh, and give my sister's newest son, whom I haven't laid eyes on, and probably never will, a kiss for me. Tell him Uncle Joey loves him. Hope he has fun petting tigers in the new system without me. On the other hand.....maybe I do have it all wrong....oh Jehovah!!, please shelter me from my wicked couse. Nah, just kidding.

Agape my lost sister,

Joe ( the lost sheep from the tribe of Jeehoover)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

LOL

If it makes you feel better to believe that I am unhappy thats fine...you'll be quite miguided....but thats okay.

As far as being hard or negative....."if I recall correctly"...YOU came here and attacked us....

We're perfectly happy here among friends and actually quite friendly to those who seek friendship.

Sleep well.......oh and God Bless you on this Thanksgiving day.

• nelly136
    nelly136

better out than in vent away, i hope you find the company here that youre lacking elsewhere, nice to meet you

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

If I were strong in the truth, I wouldn't have even deigned to sully my mind with the swine-like comments I find here. But I am weak, so I looked.

Yeah but you didn't have to post. You don't have to stay if you don't like what you read, and if you keep coming back, you are going to read a lot more anti - jw posts, so brace yourself.

And what I saw makes me so angry.

Well, the longer you stay here, the angrier you are going to be

How dare you?

How dare we? It's called the right to express an opinion, which we have every right to do. If my opinion of the jw cult differs from yours, and you don't like it, well tough, no one forces you to come here and read it.

Jehovah has a purpose for all of us. He has a purpose for all in His organization. Just because your purpose was not what you thought it should be, does not give you the right to belittle and criticize Jehovah's organization

Yet the jws can distribute a tract during October and November that belittles and criticises every religion apart from theirs? If they want to dish it out, they have to be prepared take it as well.

Satan is your enemy and he alone

If he exists, which I doubt (I don't believe in jehoobie either btw), he's not the one who's vowed to kill 6 million people at armageddon. I'd say jah is far more dangerouus to me than satan ever was or ever will be.

• Clam
    Clam

Welcome Lemzalady. I hope you stick around.

You've told me how you feel so I'll tell you where I'm coming from.

I'm a former JW with family still in the Organisation. I see the WTS as having no authority from the Creator. It is simply a filthy rich publishing company. It has formulated ideas which have hurt and damaged people, even caused death. The blood policy is a dangerous farce, families are ripped apart by enforced shunning, brothers have gone to jail for nothing, people waste their lives waiting for a fairy story to happen. I could go on and on but I won't.

It is a cult, and "I dare" to warn people about it. I do that because I care.

Clam

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Welcome Sonya. I have JW family that lives in GA. If you know the Shuford family, my dad is 75 and has cancer, and my mom struggled with her weight her entire life so I know the problems that comes assoiciatied with that issue. If you know them tell them I love them and miss them. They will always be welcomed in my home...Oh....and tell them I would love for them to meet my grown children and by beautiful grandchildren. And tell them...that tomorrow is my husband's and my 15 anniversary for our first date. *yea I celebrate everything now* Tell them that their oldest granddaughter is now 9, the middle one 4 the youngest almost 3...they are missing out on soo much. We are happy and healthy and we want to share this with them. ...ummm... ok, that's it.

don't go out of your way or anything..I just mean if you happen to know them...or see them at the hall or something.

I hope you stay here awhile. Take your time and look around. I love that everyone is different and is allowed to express their thoughts here. And at the end of the day we all get to walk away with what we want and leave the rest.....I've learned to much...you will to.

lisa

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    I knew Jehovah's Witnesses had Bible truth and hope to offer. NO ONE ELSE DOES.

What ignorant bigotry.

JWs have such an unrealistic superiority complex they fail to see how ignorant their statements are. The purpose of virtually all religions is to give hope. At least the hope of other religious followers is not constantly dashed by failed prophetic expectation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit