Here's an idea....

by LemzaLady 48 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Clam
    Clam
    Adam had to name the animals first before Eve was created and this brief interim would be the length of the delay until Armageddon. That is what the reporter quoted the official JW spokesman as saying.

Hell's teeth! I've never heard that one before. The FDS is truly inspired.

• sspo
    sspo

Lemzalady

if you feel you have the truth, enjoy it..........i have many family members that love the Organization and feel they have the truth and i would never try to discourage them to leave.

Some that have left, expecially teenagers have screwed up their lives in the world and i wish they would have never left because no matter what religion you belong it will remind you on how to live and also to live a moral life.

You have a spiritual problem otherwise you would not miss meetings and association that you so badly need,

go back to the kingdom hall and apply the four steps for you to regain your spirituality and please don't come on this board because we are also happy people in not beleiving the GB anymore.

Respect our views

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I was born a 4th generation JW, and had doubts all along. Sorry to inform you but just about everything they have taught you at the kingdom hall is a lie. The WT Society publications lie and then cover up their lies with more lies, but since you are discouraged from getting a college education, you will probably never know this. The New World Translation bible is chock full of lies, just read your greek interlinear bible and you will see the inconsistent rendering of words. I know Jehovah's Witnesses do not have the truth, and that is why I choose not to go back-ever again.

• bikerchic
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Indeed LemzaLady, how dare you!?

The plain and simple fact is that your religion is wrong. The self-proclaimed basis for the so-called authority of your religion's leadership is based on falsehood, ultimately leading back to 607, which is not supported by the Bible. And if you are really honest with yourself, you'll find out the facts for yourself. You can start here.

So before you start criticizing people who leave your religion, and calling them sinners, find out the facts.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi lem! i hope you stick around on this site, and read some of the posters who could really teach you a thing or two, in all honesty.

My point is that these are the actions of imperfect people.

but, i think this might be systemic to some problems you have with your relationship with the world and other people in it. in other words, it might be the root of a very wrong thought. i keep forgetting that it's not self-evident that people are perfect, in all the horrid tragedy and everescent beauty. perfect, lem, perfect.

if you believe you are a special creation of your God, then you have to stop seeing his creation as imperfect, and start loving yourself and loving others, for truly who they are, and not what club they belong to.

wonderless material? or material wonder? if you choose the latter and not the former, then it's time you stood up and represented better. ... "from the highest mountain, for all souls to see it..."

have a good day lem.

peace, love, oneness, unity,

tetra

• exjdub
    exjdub

lemzalady,

I couldn't help but respond to your post, although you may not be here any longer.

...and truly, it breaks my heart that anyone feels justified to attack me for feelings of love and hope. THAT is so sad.

You were not attacked for your "feelings of love and hope". It is bad form to call people liars and insist that they do not know what they are talking about, when in fact most everyone on this forum has extensive experience with the Org. I don't think you would introduce yourself to somebody at work and then proceed to rip into them, however you have felt the need to do so here. You have done this, although you admitted yourself that you have not read anyone's background. Please take the time to research before making assumptions.

I was in the "Truth" for 30 years, served as an MS, and attended many congregations over those years. I can tell you that most of what is posted hear is the absolute truth about "The Truth". It is scary to read (at least it was for me when I first came to the forum) but will be less so as you research what has been said. I think you owe it to yourself to research what it is that you hold so dear. If it is indeed the truth, it can withstand the heat. By fire all things are refined...or do you not think that your beliefs can withstand the test?

The only other comment that I will make is that your anger comes through loud and clear. You have a razor sharp cynicism that invites comment. If you would like to spread love and hope, please do so, but please try to turn that same cynicism on the Organization. It will be the best gift you ever gave yourself.

Warmest Regards,

exjdub

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Welcome to the forum Sonja

I read all your post here and I think I found

the key to your bitterness, you said:

"This life we live stinks. Satan has made sure of that."

I'm sorry your life stinks, but you know life doesn't stink. Yes it's

hard sometimes, but I have never felt better about being alive

since I have left.

I know it's hard to except that there is happiness beyond

the WTS, but believe me there is and people are wonderful.

I hope you can find peace in your life.

DoubleVision

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I just read this thread for the first time tonight (a month out from the previous postings), so I doubt the original poster is here anymore to read it. But I want to say that I was struck by how SAD it was: This person suffers serious depression by her own admission, and also by the evidence of her own words. True to that dreaded disease, depression, she cannot give herself permission tolove herself. But she must have a focus for all her loving energy--since she IS a loving creature. Since her depression prevents her from rightly keeping some of that love reserved for herself--for her own edification--she feels only entitled to heap extra bundles of that loving energy onto an external object (in this case, the irrationally revered WTS organisation). SHE is worthy of nothing...they are worthy of everything. SHE is worthy of none of her devotion...they are worthy of all of her devotion.

I hope she learns the real meaning of balance in this regard. Even the WTS tries to tell its sheeple to strive for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit