my cat died today... i need consoling...

by theinfamousone 60 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((Infamousone))))))

I'm so sorry your friend passed away. I have a one year old cat who I just love so much. They certainly are a companion in their own right. Like Confession, I was always a dog person. After Boots came home, though, I was taken back by how much love I could have for him, as well as the love he has. The furry cuddles are just precious. My heart goes out to you.

• luna2
    luna2

So sorry, sweetheart. I feel your pain.

• nelly136
    nelly136

you allowed your cat to drift off to sleep without pain and suffering, you loved him enough to let him go and that is a really nice tribute to a great friend. even though it hurts like hell, its so much kinder than the alternative, where people cling on to pets no matter how much theyre suffering for their own needs.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Infamousone))))))

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I am so sorry about the loss of your best friend. I know what you mean. They are family, they are friends, they are everything. They are always there for us when we need them and they are precious. I feel for you so much. I feel the same thing is going to happen to me some day soon with my 17 year old baby who has kidney failure now. She's still such a kitten in so many ways. She comforts me when I'm depressed and she knows when I don't feel well. What would we do without our furry family members? Have a hug and my sympathies infamousone!!!!

• TopHat
    TopHat

I know the feeling...so go ahead and cry...it helps with getting over the sadness you feel

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Awwwwwww.....I am so sorry. It sounds like you had a great friend in that cat. I know you will always miss him, but try to think of the good times. Purring till the end....now that was a happy cat! You obviously treated him well!

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear that infamous one. He certainly was a special friend always there for you. Our pets give us so much. Laughter, solace, and understanding w/no strings attached.

That would be nice to post a picture of KitKat. We'd all love to see him. I really enjoyed reading what he did for you. What a faithful friend!

Peace,

Juni

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You have my sympathies, Infam. You're one of my favorite guys on the forum here. I supposed you'll have to take some time off from taking over the world now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    the infamous one (knows hes a pussy, but doesnt care too much right now)

No you're not. I was beat by my mother for most of my childhood. I just want to give you a hug. I wish I could.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit