my cat died today... i need consoling...

by theinfamousone 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

That's just awful. I cried just reading your post but you did the right thing. My heart aches for you so much, take care.

• bubble
    bubble

Aaaah that cat sounded amazing. It's no wonder you're upset.

It will get better in time but I expect that's little comfort now.

((((hugs))))

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well, this may be stupid, but i wanted you all to know i finally moved on! i miss kitkat so very much, but i have finally gotten a new kitten... and so much he does reminds me of kitkat... thanks to all of you for your help and friendship at the time, it meant alot and i needed it!

heres magellan, he's the cutest little guy in the world

the infamous one

• restrangled
    restrangled

How cute that little fellow is. He looks full of personality. Wishing you many years together!

r.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

What a cute little thing! Pets bring so much to our lives and ask for so little in return.

BB

• Quandry
    Quandry

So happy for this new little kitty that will have a wonderful life with a new friend.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Good for you! I'm a cat person myself but haven't had the time or energies to care for one for several years now. They do have their own personalities ---each of them. Enjoy your new feline friend.

YC

• flipper
    flipper

So sorry...It is so hard to lose such a sweet little friend. Wish you the best as you grieve. I think if there really are angels, they are the cats and dogs. flipper

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh yayyyyyyy!!! Im so happy you got a new kitty!!! They are the best best BEST...and they SOOO get it when you are down. THEY FEEL IT. Without fail my cats come to me when Im depressed and or crying. They want so badly to fix it for you. I lost my 12 year old kitty in December...had to put her down because she either was poisoned or got rabies. But she couldnt be helped. And even in that horrible state...she sought me out, she knew mom would help her. But I couldnt this time. It hurt like hell.

But within a couple weeks of her passing another kitty had adopted me. And even though they are different, they are so much the same, and I feel like the Kitty God knows I had a hole in my heart. There are so many kitties out there waiting for an opportunity to love somebody you know?

Little Mags is adorable!! (Havent met a kitty yet I didnt think that of tho :)

thanks for the update!

Love

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry.... I know when I lost my dog. It took ages to get over her... Chin up sweetie.(((HUG)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit