AT 1:26PM FRIDAY OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN!!!

by Es 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Thanks all soo much, yeah Blake is so excited and proud so is Mike, he is the best father, Kaia was crying the other day and Blake said dont worry Kaia big brother is here, it was magical, he was at the hosp when she had to have a needle he had tears in his eyes.

Left hosp early everything was good so wanted to get home as soon as poss.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My daughter Sarah thinks that your son and hubby are look alikes. She said to me "SHE just had a baby???" Thought you looked WAY to good. And you do. You are the poster mom for having babies, you look really great.

• Es
    Es

alt

• Es
    Es

heheh thanks JWdaughter, yeah i guess its the magic of a bit of makeup lol, hides the bags under the eyes hehehe

• luna2
    luna2

Congratulations, Es and family! She's adorable and what a pretty name!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

AWWW she is adorable!!! i'm glad its all over and you have your beautiful baby home to cuddle. you can play dress up with her till she's about 3 and after that they usually demand to pick out their own outfits lol

her big brother looks so proud!! he's a handsome fella.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Es,

She is stunning. I love her in all that pink. Your son is very handsome as well. You have an absolutely beautiful family and you look radiant. Congratulations and welcome home to both you and Kaia.

I hope that all went well with your parents as well.

Congratulations again.

Much love,

Loruhamah

• Soledad
    Soledad

Congratulations Es she is BEAUTIFUL!!

• juni
    juni

Congratulations ES and family!! Woo hoooo!

What a beautiful little girl and such a pretty name! You already have her dressed in pink. Aren't girls fun to dress up? You have a wonderful family sweetie and it's great to hear that mum and dad came to see you. Take care of yourself and don't over do it for awhile. Blake will be a good helper. Thanks for all of the pictures.

Hugs with love,

Juni

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I am so happy all went well for you! All I can say (after that) is BEE-U-TI-FUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I can say some more. Such a lovely family. I suppose now there will be a huge influx of new babies approximately 9 months from now after seeing that little cutie!! LOL!

Congrats! mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit