AT 1:26PM FRIDAY OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN!!!

by Es 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Oh she is just beautiful healthy baby girl, congradulations to you both. Know your son is excited to have his baby sister in the family. Wishing you all lots of fun, lots of work, and love.

Ruth

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

shes beautiful

altaltpurps

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Es-

You have been on my mind all weekend!! Your new daughter, and the rest of the family is beautiful!! I have tears in my eyes!!

This is great!! We have 2 babies here on the board, in one weekend!! How COOL!!!

shelley

cutiepiecriblangel

• hubert
    hubert

Congrats, ES !

She's got plenty of color. :)

Looks like she's ready to start driving already, in that car seat. Ha, ha. Cute !

The wife and I are happy for all of you. Enjoy !

Hubert and wife

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

CONGRATULATIONS! What beautiful children you have - but I must say it is no surprise, Mom & Dad are good-looking parents! Thanks for sharing the pixs.

• misguided
    misguided

Congratulations !!

Baby Kaia is absolutely beautiful...Blake looks so proud and happy...and so does hubby.

YOU look spectacular! Enjoy!

I'm glad your parents came to see their gorgeous new grandaughter.

rose

• Scully
    Scully

She's gorgeous Es!! Congratulations!

Love, Scully

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You have a gorgeous family. All of you! That new baby-she is so beautiful. You are blessed with so much. And home already!!! Wow. I am impressed. Did you do any gardening today while you were at it???:) You look lovely and you all look so happy. I want a baby!!! I hope this feeling wears off before I start ovulating!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Call me weird but I love the smell of babies. Can't seem to catch that newborn smell off the monitor though.

Congrats to you and your family.

• Es
    Es

alt

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit