AT 1:26PM FRIDAY OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN!!!

by Es 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hello all,

Well its all happend, got to the hosp early Friday morning, had my waters broken at around 7:30am had to wait for an hour and a half to see if labour would begin naturally, it didnt so at 9am i was hooked up to the drip, man that was intense, put it to you this way, Blakes labour was about 8 hours all up Kaia's labour was 3 hours and I would rather go through the 8 hour one anyday.

It was a very short labour, Kaia was born a bit shocked as it happend so fast so she was rushed up to nursery for a bit as she was purple and not breathing properly but after an hour on oxygen she was fine, me on the other hand had to be stitched up coz pushing a 9 pound 1 baby out naturally with no drugs does damage heheh, then i had to be hooked up to a drip for 4 hours as i lost a bit of blood.

But once we were all sorted it was all good. She is doing so well we are at home now, she is beautiful and very content. Another highlight was that after a year of not speaking and seeing my parents turned up to the hospital to meet there new grandaughter, it was really nice.

Here are some pics :)

Thanks all so much for the support love you all

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

more photos to come

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Oh My Goodness!!! You just made me want another one! How sweet! And you look great too! Don't you feel so skinny after going through all that! When I had my daughter, I said to everyone in the room after..."Don't I look skinny???" (It was the drugs, I'm sure) I am really happy for you all. You are a cute family!!!

• Es
    Es

alt

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your son is in for an adventure!

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much megsmomma, heheh im at the other end of the scale at the moment, I dont want anymore just because the labour was a little traumatic, but im sure i will get over it. Yeah its great too see the feet again lol

luv es

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

CONGRATULATIONS ES!!!!!

I am so happy for the three of you!!! Kaia is so beautiful, and you and your husband look so happy.

I look forward to seeing more pics.

love

Linda xxxxxxx

• serendipity
    serendipity

Congrats, Es! What an adorable family!

• Es
    Es

thanks so much fullofdoubtnow and serendipity, glad its all over heheh. will post more pics for you

es

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Yay!!!! She's so beautiful, and so tiny! She was so sleepy and she didn't notice who was holding her or what was going on. Blake treats her like gold, you should see them all they're all so gorgeous together!

• Es
    Es

Thanks hun, you will have to come over so you can have more of a hold this time, hey when you get the chance can i grab the photos you took of her.

Thanks babe, looking forward to opening the bubbly you brought us :)

luv ya heaps

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit