AT 1:26PM FRIDAY OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN!!!

by Es 73 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats Es

What a beautiful baby!!!

Life has just begun!!!

• becca1
    becca1

Congrats! She's beautiful!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Congrats ES!!! What a beautiful girl. She looks like she has a little attitude already! Very adorable. And I'm glad you parents dropped in too.

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Congrats to you and your family.

FreeChick

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey... That's great!!!

9lbs. 1oz. No drugs?!

No man is that tough!

Best,

Bryan

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

HOORAY!!! And AWESOME! *whew* that's a big baby girl! You done good, Momma Es!

Thank you so much for sharing, Hon! LOL at InByAThread... isn't that true about the new baby smell? Oh, man, there's nothing like it... I will imagine real, real hard...

haha

Love to all the family
    Baba

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Congrats!!! You all look very happy. Well, actually, the baby looked a little perturbed, but it's really hard to tell at that age. Anyway, I'm happy for all of you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She's rosey, plump and adorable, like her mamma. YOur son is so cute and his pride comes across in the photos. Your story of him crying when the baby had to have a needle remind me of my son. He is five years younger than his sister. He was always telling us, when he was about 2 years old, "Don't you 'pank my baby sisser!" She's a lucky little girl, your Kaia.

• Es
    Es

Thanks all soooo much for the well wishes and congrats, hehehe yes even the doc said to me your a strong woman to have pushed that out with no drugs, its funny i kept waiting for them to offer them to me and they never did, and i guess i left it to late to really start complaining about the pain heheh i know for next time to just ask straight away.

love ya's all

es

• gordon d
    gordon d

YEAH!!!! What a Beautiful Family!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit