AT 1:26PM FRIDAY OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN!!!

by Es 73 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh what a lovely little lass.!!! What a lovely family big brother looks like he is going to adore her. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures Congratulations....

• Es
    Es

Thanks all soooo much,

well the tiredness has kicked in rather well, finding it hard to stay awake, thought id quickly touch base and say hi and many thanks and now im going to hop in the shower and have a nap while blake and mike look after Kaia.

luv ya all

es

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ES!!! OMG ES!!! She is so sweet. I love this shot:

alt

Oh my you have come such a long way and have such a beautiful family happening. I am so happy for you gal. I so miss seeing you around, but I do understand. Oh give the whole family hugs for me and a special cuddle from your number one baby admirer. Oh she is so soooooooooooooooooooooooo damn sweet. I am just melting!

Decki

• Es
    Es

hey beautiful, how are you hun??? Miss you heaps, I may come back on a little more once things have settled down around here, Its amazing how much she has changed even in a couple of days, she has lost a bit of the baby fat so she isnt as big anymore, will post some more photos soon.

luv ya heaps

es

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

YAY! I have to admit that many newborns are not as pretty as yours....she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so Jealous! I want another one.....lol Or, do I?

I am happy that the labor is all over!

If you need anything such as advice, or just a chat over baby blues come on here!

Love Ya!

Brooke

• tan
    tan

YOU DID IT!!! Congrats. Your family is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Your children are precious.

• unique1
    unique1

AWWW. She is adoreable!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

What a beauty! Congrats to you and yours. Lilly

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Beautiful little girl ((((es)))) you did yourself proud!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

CONGRATULATIONS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit