PROOF THIS JW Religion COULD BE THE TRUE RELIGION

by Dark_Princess 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dark_Princess
    Dark_Princess

Well In The Bible It Says said by Jesus Christ Himself..

That "The True Religion will be the relgion EVERYONE despises and hates."

Is This not the relgion of Jehovahs Witnesses?.

Look In The bible itself it says in John 15:18-19

Jesus Says, "If the world hates you, You know it has hated me before it has hated you. If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is it's own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you".

INTERESTING HUH?...now...Im going to give frequently asked quesitons then true answers back given to me out of the Reasoning Book itself.

REASONING BOOK (pg 328-329):

(1) How can a person know which religion is right: on what are its teachings based? ...............................

(1) Are they from God, or are they largely from men?(2 Tim. 3:16) This says "All Scripture is inspired if God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, the man of God may be fully competent, completley equipped for every good work. (Mark7:7: says this): "Its Is in vain that they keep worshipin me because they teach as doctrines commands of men."

(2) Consider whether it is making known the name of God........................................................................

(2) Jesus said in prayer to God: "I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world."(John 17:6) He declared: "It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service."(Matt. 4:10) Has your religion taught you that 'it is Jehovah you must worship'? Have you cometo know the person identified by that name-his purposes, his activities, his qualities--so that you feel you can confidentley draw close to him?

Yea, I know im only 17 years old how can i know all this stuff..I reald the bible. i read everything. I do research on every religion you can think of to see which one best fits me, which one im most comfortable with. But, I have come to realize that i shouldnt be doing research for the true religion for these purposes..I should be looking for the one that Is going to maintain a healthy spirit for me, and will keep me alive and let me have an everrlasting life, if i follow the right worship.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

With reasoning like this how can you go wrong?

• KW13
    KW13

IF your serious about researching religions, why not look at the past of the Watchtower Bible Tract Society and some of the ridiculous things they've said. They've predicted the end of this system for example, something which Jesus said NO ONE COULD DO OR WOULD DO - he also stressed people who make a prophecy that does not come true, then he is a FALSE Prophet.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Would God allow "his true" religion to protect child molestors, suppress the victims, divide families, allow people to blantantly die (from no blood), become what "Christians" are suppose to hate?? Me thinks you need to do ALOT more research!!!!

• VM44
    VM44

"(1) Are they from God, or are they largely from men?(2 Tim. 3:16) "

How many years did the Watchotwer say that "1914 Generation Will Not Pass Away!"?

How many years did the Awake have printed inside its front cover that "...the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away"? (ANSWER: Each issue from March 8, 1988 through October 22, 1995.)

Both of the above statements were said by the Watchtower to be "Bible Based", and yet they both proved to be wrong.

The failure of the "1914 Generation" belief is just one example which shows that the beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses come from the "official speculations" of Watchtower men. Just saying something is based upon the Bible does not make it true.

--VM44

• Dark_Princess
    Dark_Princess

lol i know right....well i learn from the best...."THE BIBLE"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Most everyone hates muderers and rapists. They must be the true religion. Seriously though, not many people hate jws. Which religion is the most hated, i'm not sure. Jws are very much part of the world. The part of the world that they are part of is the small cultic type religions.

S

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Most hated religions are Muslems and Jews, most people just think jw is a legalistic small sect.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The WT is too small and inconsequential to be truly hated by the average Dick and Jane.

The ones who have reason to hate the WT are usually the members it has screwed over. Not sure if that's what you had in mind

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How can they be hated if the majority of the peoples of the earth know nothing about them. Sounds like a lot of bragging and grandizing to me.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit