PROOF THIS JW Religion COULD BE THE TRUE RELIGION

by Dark_Princess 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freetosee
    freetosee

Most hated religions are Muslems and Jews, most people just think jw is a legalistic small sect.

DITO!

• moshe
    moshe

Folks, the world doesn't hate JW's, they just love to kick them in the -alt

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hi Dark Princess

Wicca one week apologism the next?

Well In The Bible It Says said by Jesus Christ Himself...

First of all, what makes you think that just because it says so means it happened? Why do you think the Bible is accurate or reliable? Because you've been told it is or because you can tell me facts which prove it is accurate and reliable? If someone wanted to give something they wrote a air of authority obviously they could CLAIM it was inspired of god. But surely examining WHAT they say is a better way of determining whether they are right or wrong?

That "The True Religion will be the relgion EVERYONE despises and hates."

Is This not the relgion of Jehovahs Witnesses?.

Well, if you take into account that the vast majority of Chinese and Indians don;t even know JW's exist, and that represents over a third of the worlds population, no. I actually think Islam is far more depised and hated by many people than JWism. Think about it - the worst A JW can do is ruin your lie in on the weekend; an Islamic terorist can really spoil your day!

INTERESTING HUH?...

Nope.

now...Im going to give frequently asked quesitons then true answers back given to me out of the Reasoning Book itself.

Do you think for one minute that a religious manual (ANY religious manual by any religion) will ask questions that when answered show it is not a true religion? Who wrote the reasoning book? Why are you putting your trust in a book written by human beings? Are they inspired by god? How do you know this?

Yea, I know im only 17 years old how can i know all this stuff..I reald the bible. i read everything. I do research on every religion you can think of to see which one best fits me, which one im most comfortable with. But, I have come to realize that i shouldnt be doing research for the true religion for these purposes..I should be looking for the one that Is going to maintain a healthy spirit for me, and will keep me alive and let me have an everrlasting life, if i follow the right worship.

Holy moley... you are regurgitatiing what you've been taught, just like a Moonie or a Scientologist will regurgitate what they have been taught. They will tell you why they think they are the right religion, and cite evidence they think proves it.

Why are they wrong and you right? WHy are any of the three examples right?

And what makes you swing from a self-described agnostic interested in Wicca to someone who is trying desperately to convince us (or is it yourself you're trying to convince) in a week or two?

Had a chat with someone at the hall or at home? It really sounds like someone has tried to scare you or convince you using very bad contradictory arguments that JW's have the truth.

THINK about it; if someone says "I know I am right because people tell me I am wrong" do you take the fact people say he's wrong as proof he's right?

Or do you look for PROOF (which your post was totally absent of) that shows what they say is true?

• angelus
    angelus

You have to ask your self, "Who does the Jehovah Witness believe Christ was? And if the answer is anything but, The Son of God, and Savior, Our Messiah...............then it would be a false religion.

• heathen
    heathen
    You have to ask your self, "Who does the Jehovah Witness believe Christ was? And if the answer is anything but, The Son of God, and Savior, Our Messiah...............then it would be a false religion.

The j-dubs say he is the messiah and the son of God , the problem is that most religions say he was God in the flesh . That's the problem I have with most religions is the trinity dogma . The religions that adhere to the nicean and anastasian creeds are the ones that claim orthodoxy and any others are considered cults . The WTBTS clearly is not an adherent. I do think in times of war that the world does hate them because of their lack of patriotism , the world also seems to hate them because they are a bit of a nuisance by trying to sell publications at their homes uninvited.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

GREAT points, Jeff.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Well In The Bible It Says said by Jesus Christ Himself..

Prove that the bible is "inspired by god" or that Jesus Christ existed and was the son of god.

INTERESTING HUH?...now...Im going to give frequently asked quesitons then true answers back given to me out of the Reasoning Book itself.

Using the Reasoning book to prove that JWs are the true religion is like me telling you I'm God's brother.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Dark Princess, why don't you ask the demons?

Warlock

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Dark Princess,

You sure got these guys going. Come on and quit fooling these posters.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Dark Princess seems to have gone dark.

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit