PROOF THIS JW Religion COULD BE THE TRUE RELIGION

by Dark_Princess 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Dark Princess ; if you say you must be right because it says it in the Bible , you must be right , excuse me and all the other posters, forgive me father for i have sinned.....

But you probably wont post anymore after your silly little game...... but welcome and please enjoy

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Dark Princess have you gone white or did you get that disease that Michael Jackson got ? Just wondering

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Yea, I know im only 17 years old how can i know all this stuff..

At this point, I'm thinking: This should be good.

• Xirian
    Xirian

Dear Admin:

I have looked through the rules and didn't find anything about posting my personal private messages on the forum. If there is such a rule, please notify me and I'll modify my post accordingly.

Xirian wrote:

PROOF THIS JW Religion COULD BE THE TRUE RELIGION

Does anyone else see the logical fallicy in this statement. Proof that the religon could be the true religion. Either it is the truth and can be proven. Or it is not the true religion and can't be proven.

I think you might want to work on your debating or logic skills first and foremost. I do not understand why people continue to use publications from the very thing they are trying to understand or prove to someone else and expect that person not to see through it. If you're going to try to prove something to me, you will have to step outside of the box you're in and prove it from another angle and with many more sources than you've quoted here. You're using circular logic here. You simply cannot make a valid case if you only use one source, in this case, the Jehovah's Witness publications and the Bible. Find another way to prove your point that something could be true.

Dark_Princess wrote:

First of All...
    OK first of all. My Father Put THat. "Proof this could be the true religion" he is on my account at times.
    Believe me if it was me posting this..i would have said "BULL**** RUBBiSH"
    lol i cant stand it. So before you judge someone first. Use common sense and ask the person in a message or somethign.

Xirian/Dara Wrote:

Dear Dark_Princess,

First off, I'm not going to apologize for my comments. They were straight-forward and accurate in relationship to the comments in the first post. I'm also not going to try to make discrepencies of who is posting what in what thread. I will simply direct my comments at the post and the poster whose name is there.

If you have a problem with what I wrote and think it's untrue, then that's your opinion. I stated my opinion, I gave you my thoughts on the matter. You are the one that posted the comments in open forum and therefore, I did the same with my comments.

There was nothing in my post that should have been offensive to you if you weren't the author of the thought. The debating skills of the person who supposedly wrote that, is in question. If it's not you and since I didn't mention any names and just said "you", there should be no problem. You should project the comments of my post to the person with the original thoughts. The only reason I could see why you'd be getting upset about this, is if it does reflect you in some way. But if it doesn't reflect you and those aren't your words, then why are you bent out of shape about it?

If you think I did something wrong, from here on out, go to the administrators and have them deal with me. I didn't have any personal beef against you, but I'm starting to have one now, and this private message is the reason.

~Dara~

Please go to the admin next time if you have a problem with my comments, I'm sure they'll know what to do with me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I got an IM from dark princess too. I think she's playing games here.

• Xirian
    Xirian

I think you are right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit