DID ANYONE ELSE GET PASSED OVER W/THE KN TRACT?

by juni 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Zico
    Zico

Don't worry Juni. The 6.3 billion people who don't get one, can read it on the official site: http://www.watchtower.org/e/kn37/article_01.htm

• juni
    juni

Well by golly! This is a world wide shortage of tracts!

Too bad other posters from other countries (who can write in English) haven't jumped on board here. It would be interesting to see how many missed out on this life saving message.

Juni

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

They came to the door with a tract when I wasn't home. They offered it to my wife, but she threw a cup of lamb's blood at them.

• juni
    juni

You guys/gals are so funny!

I will go to the site and check it out as I hear people on the board talking about it. I want to see it for myself.

Linda you can do your thing - lol (sounds bad, heh?) or else I'll copy and paste the link. Thanks sweetie. How's mum doing? And Trev still off work?

Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Here's the link to the tract juni

http://www.reexamine.info/00s/the_end_of_false_religion_is_near.pdf

Mum is still in hospital, recovering very slowly, but she is recovering. Trev was told by his doctor to take a rest, and given a note for 6 weeks. It's the first time he's been off work for almost 10 years, he was a ministerial servant last time he was sick enough to be off, and he's been out of the jws for almost 7 years, so I suppose he was due. He's enjoying the break, and it takes the pressure off me having him at home, so I'm benefitting as well. I am still not smoking, 18 days now.

Linda

• mama1119
    mama1119

They have been leaving it at my door every other weekend. Nothing new in it, even the pictures are the same old crap.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Linda. That's great about your success in kicking the nasty habit. I think of you often. Yep. The rest will do Trev good. Best to your mum too. Sometimes just takes longer, but she'll be fine.

Mama, hi! That's where all the tracts went! lol

How are you feeling? You're getting close to your due date right? Poor ES is having contractions.

Boy how I remember those. Take good care of yourself.

Juni

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

dont tell anyone, God will have to put armegeddon on hold again.

• ballistic
    ballistic

No - I didn't get the tract.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

None here so far. I expect to be thoroughly smote (smited?) by the God of Love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit