DID ANYONE ELSE GET PASSED OVER W/THE KN TRACT?

by juni 49 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I live in a small, rural town pop. 2000. My daughter and I did not get any visit or tract.

I thought this was supposed to be a FINAL WARNING - a life saving work.

NOT COMPLAINING, BUT JUST CURIOUS IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE.

JUNI

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I havent seen one but shortly before the tract campaign someone left something in my door and my mother in law walked over and got it out of our door and trashed it before I had a chance to even see it ! LOL I trained her well.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We didn't get one either juni (wouldn't want you to feel you were the only one to miss out)

Linda

• daystar
    daystar

Yes, thankfully, my door has been a "passover".

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I got one. Do you, by any chance, have lamb's blood spattered on your door?

• hambeak
    hambeak

I feel so left out I haven't seen one or smelled one. Since the JW's suspect I'm apostate they don't come into my shop anymore and don't bring the magazines anymore I am so lonely without them. lmao Does this mean I don't have to be a closet smoker? hahahahaha

• juni
    juni

Thanks friends! Maybe I should go out there and look for the blood. Nope no blood.

Juni

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

My father wanted to give me a copy. I said: "Don't mind. I'll get one." But nobody gave us one.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

juni, I can send you a link to the tract, just in case you feel you missed out by not having one delivered.

I don't think you missed much, but if you really have a desire to read it.....

• daystar
    daystar

RunningMan

I got one. Do you, by any chance, have lamb's blood spattered on your door?

LOL! Something like that. Though it must be... "invisible lamb's blood".

Funny that Mormon's don't seem to miss visiting on occasion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit