DID ANYONE ELSE GET PASSED OVER W/THE KN TRACT?

by juni 49 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

You see, they already know you have no chance of making it, so they figured it would be a waste of people and one more piece of paper garbage they would have to pick up after the big A.

• juni
    juni

I enjoyed reading your replies. There's more humor here in one thread then there was during a month or more of meetings at the Hall.

I still have to go to the site - thanks Linda. I keep getting interrupted tonight.

Juni

• kid-A
    kid-A

Nope. Nada, zilch. To boot, there is an active JW family that lives 2 blocks from me that host a thursday night bookstudy!

However, I did receive an excellent menu from the new Chinese restaurant down the street and a 2-4-1 coupon from my local Pizza place! Yummmm!

I guess fast food delivery really IS more important than the imminent end of "false religion" !! LOL.....

• juni
    juni

KidA said:

However, I did receive an excellent menu from the new Chinese restaurant down the street and a 2-4-1 coupon from my local Pizza place! Yummmm!

Sure your pizza delivery person didn't throw some sauce over your door post?

That's amazing that they didn't leave one for you being the witnesses are so close - just like the other person here posted. I mean they could start their time right away. Having been a pioneer that is very important when you have a 7 hr. day ahead.

Juni

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The JWs never came around to give me their "life-saving" tract. In fact you never see them working our neigborhood and I've lived here for over 7 years.

• Honesty
    Honesty

A friend gave me his copy.

Still not sure what to use it for.

• misguided
    misguided
    Well, guys, I received 2, just to make up for those of you who didn't get one.

Me too...well almost.

I had one folded up and stuck into my door at home with no knocking at the door.

The second happened on Friday. A JW came into my work and flashed the tract in my face and said "I'm here with an important message, can I leave this with you?" I looked her square in the eye and said "NO!!" She looked at me kind of shocked. "NO?" she asks. "Absolutely, NO!!" I say.

I had so much else I wanted to say to her about the facts of a true religion as presented in the tract, and how that means they are not a true religion by their own definition, but there were patients in the room at the time, and I thought it might be inappropriate. Darn, another missed opportunity.

Rose

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have my official 'digital apostate copy' on file. But we didn't get the paper dub version.

But that could be cause I am a fire breathing apostate, and I dare speak of Jesus.

That scares 'em away I sp'ose.

Jeff

• parakeet
    parakeet

Not even so much as a discarded gum wrapper from the local JWs. I guess I'll be bird food soon. It's a shame, too, because if only I could have seen the tract, read its compelling arguments, been swept away by the logic of their doctrines, I know I'd have gone back to the KH without delay. Too bad, JWs, you just lost another one. :-D

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

I ansewered the with a previous tract in hand and call them on one of the lies printed there in.

I then acted like I was giving their tract a quick look see and ask them why they didn't include Muslims? And did not give them time to answer.

I then said in light of your previous printed lie anything you now say or show me in print is now suspect of being a lie also and would be researched on the internet. At this comment one replyed that this would not be a good idea as there were apostates who try to mislead people on the net.

I ended our conversation. As they left the property the took out a note pad and jotted somthing down. Wonder if it was we've been caught in a lie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit