DID ANYONE ELSE GET PASSED OVER W/THE KN TRACT?

by juni 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There was one stuck through the handle of my storm door. I suspect whoever put it there knows who lives in this house, and didn't knock. They also managed to avoid being caught on my security camera by staying in its blind spot, which would have made knocking awkward. Maybe I should add more cameras. I could have a lot of fun with some JW footage and some video editing software.

W

• hambeak
    hambeak

full of doubt now Thanks I looked at that link and to think at one time I bought into all that crap. Especially the part about love. Those folks have their own dictionary regarding the word and I feel like I want to puke

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I live in a small town, too, with under 2000 people. I didn't get one, either. But then my jw mom has let the elders know that I'm an active apostate!!

• sandy
    sandy

i turned dow a couple from witnesses covering my neighborhood. My own family though didn't bother to warn me with the new tract.

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Didn't get one, and I'm home most of the time. If they skipped me because of my "no soliciting" sign on the door, then they've skipped a large portion of homes.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I got passed over too. I did read it here, however, so if one of you want to send in a time slip this month... HA HA HA!!!

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Well, guys, I received 2, just to make up for those of you who didn't get one. I use it to teach my family about why the JWs are a false religion. It's really important to take advantage of those "teachable moments".

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Nope. Hooray! (knock on wood... hey actually it's over, huh? WOOD KNOCKING TO THE WiND!)

Baba.

• mzliz
    mzliz

sorry, got 2. one on a sat. morning, another in a gift bag my mother gave me (it was folded up like 16 times and at the bottom of the bag) I promptly stuck it in her door as i was leaving.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

nope. nothing here, and i live less than 1 mile from a kh. there is no way i am on their 'do not call' list either. i'm just their average neighbor in need of saving...sooooo why has my very recognizable home been passed over? maybe that little demon girl sitting on the bridge gave them a little scare ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit