Hello all here's an update.

by Es 67 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Good Luck my Love!

I am so excited for you, lets know all the details and with a ton of pics! If you change your mind about a name...lol - Brooke is a fantastic name!

Love you!

Brookie

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much legolas and whyamihere, luv ya both soooo much.

es

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks for the update.....and stop being scared!!! This has "birthing business" been going on since time began!!! LOL!

Everything will be FINE and you'll be holding your new little huggy-buggy in no time! Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get home.....

hugs,

Annie

• Es
    Es

Thanks annie, I know i will be ok once its all started, i think its def easier to go natural than getting induced, only coz you dont have time to think when it happens by itself.

we are leaving in 10 mins

es

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{hugs}}}

See ya the other side of the weekend

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((Es))))

I'm excited and nervous for you too. Hugs and love for a safe easy delivery.

We want lots of pics as soon as you feel up to it. My brother's partner had their first bub, a wee girl ten weeks ago. It's lovely having a baby in the family again. And usually the mum enjoys the second one more cause it's not such foreign territory, and she's more confident. Just go with the flow Es........

Love, Dee

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I wonder if we have a baby ??

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

If she was induced and we dont have a baby yet we needs to go to the hospital and PULLLLLLLLL :)

Esssssssie....how you two doin babe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit