Hello all here's an update.

by Es 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hello all, missed you all lots.

Thought id pop on and update you, well bubs has missed both of her due dates, Im as big as a whale and looking forward to having it all over. I go into hosp today for my last app where I will be booked in for inducement, seeings tho she doesnt want to make her appearance at all.

Ive been in and out of hosp with health problems, and those braxton hicks well they hurt like hell and made me think I was in labour more than once. But at least i get a date today which should be in the next few days I will be holding my baby girl.

Hope you are all well

Much luv Es

alt

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Es,

Great to see you!!!!!

You look big, happy and healthy. I am so looking forward to seeing pics of mum and daughter, I can hardly wait!!!!

love

Linda

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks for the update Es, and best wishes!

• Es
    Es

Heya sweety,

How are you? I jumped on the forum the other night to update myself, and read you have had a bit of hard time lately :(. Im thinking of ya hun.

Yeah im huge now very uncomfortable but also excited as the end is in reach, thank god hehehe.

Def will post pics once im home with her.

Luv ya

Es

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much Narkissos.

es

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Es

Yep, you're looking well!

Maybe the threat of inducement might make baby change her mind and arrive of her own accord!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((ES))))

I was 8 days overdue with my second baby and it was probably the longest 8 days of my life! LOL!

I feel for you sweety!

she'll be here soon enough and then we want pics! :)

I hope for a speedy and safe birth for both of you...

love -
    freedomlover

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

Es! you look fabulous!!
    how exciting! enjoy your new baby. they're a lot of fun till they turn into evil teenagers LOL but you got years to get ready for THAT! check in as soon as you're able once you have her.we all want to hear all about her

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Nothing more embarassing than leaving a hospital 10 mos pregnant with a suitcase and no baby. My 3d child was almost 2 weeks late and the BH got me fooled-docs too until they did an internal exam. You are a beautiful mom--to-be. I hope all goes well for you-congratulations! Babies are the best.

Shelly

• Es
    Es

sad emo- thanks hun, thats what im hoping will happen too.

Freedomlover- yeah my son was 8 days over as well, its a killer, im feeling it more this time round its just dragging on and on. Im hoping with all the probs i have had that i will have a fast delivery hehehe

candidlynuts- thanks you hun, def will post pics

luv ya's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit