Hello all here's an update.

by Es 67 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Hi Es. I am glad I read this thread. I am due Fri Nov 17th. I am ready for this baby to come out like yesterday. I have had an easy pregnancy but I so do not like being pregnant. Babies never arrive on time in my family but I told my doctor I want to induce Sunday if the baby does not come Friday. I want to be home in time for TG.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Es you look great!

And thanks for the update. I can't wait to see the baby pics!

• delilah
    delilah

Es, you look positively radiant...I've been thinking of you, wondering how things were going?! I'm so glad you "checked in" to let us know how you are. Keep your chin up. Two of my three babies had to be induced....and the third, who didn't, took his sweet time arriving....AND, he was supposed to be a girl, the ultra sounds (3) said he was a she....were we ever surprised!!!!! Good thing we didn't paint the room pink...lol...take care sweetie, and send pics, when she's born...

Dee, who eagerly awaits your bundle's arrival...

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am supposed to be induced next Tuesday if nothing happens by then.. My due date from Dr. is today, although by my calculations, it was the 10th. I did the membrane stripping, just had contractions come and go for a bit and then stop. They won't stay regular enough to make a difference. But, like you, I am stretched to the hilt, and soooooo ready to have her out!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh Es, you look beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I wish you the very best, fastest, and least painful labor possible! Hang in there, girl!!! Glad to see you - and thank you so much for checking in!

Mama1119, the best to you too!!

Good Girl/Bad Girl

• juni
    juni

God ES! I feel like I'm getting pains just thinking of you. And I'm through menopause.

They let you go home after the membrane breaking? I had that done w/all of mine cause they were stubborn, but I had to stay. They started the patosin (sp?) and WHAM! all started.

I'm thinking of you sweetie!! Someone caring for Blake while you're in this state?

Hugs with lots of love, Juni

• juni
    juni

Jeff asked:

Great golly magpies, girl. Get that thing over with, and get back to us with pics. I hope all goes well. Is this the first baby

I'll speak for ES who is panting no doubt.

She has a little 2 or 3 yr. old son Blake if I remember his age right. He's adorable! Big blue eyes.

Juni

• Es
    Es

unbeliever- oh wow i didnt realise you were so close to me, would be great to have them same day hey. All the best and keep me updated

legolas- thanks hun, miss ya

delilah- oh no im panicking now in case its not a girl i have brought everything in pink :)

mama 1119- same here they stretched me yesterday had bout 6 hours of contractions woke up with nothing this morning.

goodgirl- thanks so much hun

juni- yes im a little scarred now that i have the actual date and that in two days time im going to be in lots and lots of pain heheheh, my mother in law is looking after blake for me and will bring him in once she is born and then i think they are off to the zoo!!!!

akjeff- Juni was nearly right i have a four year old son blake

alt

• deeskis
    deeskis

Good to hear from you Es

I was about to start a thread the other day asking if anyone knew how you were.

Hugs, and here's cheers to an easy delivery.

Best wishes Dee

• Es
    Es

Heya gorgeous,

How are you? Well im all set for Friday morning, should be home by Monday so will post some pics for everybody.

Luv ya

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit