Hello all here's an update.

by Es 67 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hi ES!!

Miss you lots around here!! You look beautiful pregnant !!! Can't wait to see pics!!

cribbreastfed2bottlefedbottlefeedbaby2babygulpstrollerultrasound >Ultrasound

yourock

keep us posted!!

shelley

• Es
    Es

Hey babe,

Ohhh i have missed you guys lots too, how are ya?

Heheh that was so cute with the little ultrasound pic heheh she is def much bigger now.

Keep you updated with lots of pics very soon

es

• damselfly
    damselfly

I checked in at just the right time! I was wondering all weekend if the wee one had debuted yet. Um guess not. hee hee.

The anticipation would drive me mad. You look good sweettie!

Dams

• Es
    Es

hey gorgeous,

How are you? Missed ya heaps, heheh she doesnt want to come out , yeah its driving me nuts everyday i wake up going today is going to be the day for nothing to happen, so I have stopped doing that and know she will come when she is ready, if not they are helping her along.

Hows life

Es

• damselfly
    damselfly

I miss you too!

Super busy with school. Learning bucket loads of new stuff everyday. My fav is transfusion science. ; )

No time for much of anything, haven't been on here in ages it seems like.

How's Blake taking the wait time for his new sibling?

• hambeak
    hambeak

Don't know you yet Es but you look radiant. I'll tell sparky you're overdue My god that must be uncomfortable but take care and your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it

• joe_black
    joe_black

Being a man who has lived with two women(wife, daughter) for the past 14 years I usually stay away from topics that have the words "period".... "cycle"...."time of month".....lol, but I just had to say I wish you, family, and your newborn the best of health!

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hang in there!

If they give you the pitocin, please don't be like me - let them give you the epidural before you suffer through it for 7 hours first.

Cali, who is still kicking herself for the unnecessary agony.The epidural was fantastic!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Good to hear the GOOD news Es.

I hope all goes well and another little one comes into the life of loving parents.

Man..............I'm sure glad us guys don't have to go through that! We are wimps to the nth degree when it comes to discomfort. Me being one of the biggest wimps.

Love,

HappyDad

• becca1
    becca1

All the best to you! Have a beautiful, healthy baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit