Hello all here's an update.

by Es 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

tell me bout it jwdaughter, three times i have gone to hosp thinking I was in labour for three times to be sent home, you get home and wonder how many of your neighbours are watching you take your bags out again hehehe.

es

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh my gosh...We are in the same boat!!! I hope all goes well for you!

• Es
    Es

Oh wow mama pm if you like let me know all bout it :)

es

• mama1119
    mama1119

When was your due date??? How are they going to induce, do you know?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

How are you? I jumped on the forum the other night to update myself, and read you have had a bit of hard time lately :(. Im thinking of ya hun.

Thanks Es, you can say that again

My mum was very ill, and is still in hospital, Trev spent a night there, and an old friend shunned me the other day. Also, in the midst of all this stress, I'm trying to quit smoking (17 smoke - free days so far), but I'm fine really. I just think about what I've got to look forward to, and focus on that.

I'll be thinking of you as well, and your lovely daughter, who I really can't wait to see.

love

Linda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Good news Es. You're looking well - positively glowing

Buriram:I've never said this of anyone on this board, but there's always a first time for everything:

You're an idiot! A baby is not a chicken joke...

Are you manic tonight, or something? Need to get back on the lithium?

• Es
    Es

mama- going by my period is was the 29th of oct going by ultrasound 10th of Nov. Im not sure im finding all that out today. I just want the date hehehe.

fullofdoubtnow-its been rough hey, well done on quitting smoking too sweets congrats. Say hi to Trev for me if he still remembers me.

es

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much LT for your well wishes and for sticking up for me, looks like there are a few newbies on board who dont know how to be nice heheh.

I mean really my post may be boring but to go to the effort to type it well need i say more.

Hope all is well with you

Es

• mama1119
    mama1119

My Dr. told me ultrsound is almost 100% accurate, thats why they ignore period and DoC.

• Es
    Es

yeah i was going more for the 10th as well, when is your due date, are you getting induced???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit