Mom Died -- and I found out from an old friend!

by BrendaCloutier 121 Replies latest jw experiences

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

Brenda.....so sad for you.....it's sad how a cult can still hurt you even when you have removed yourself from it. My heart goes out to you....and I pray a blessing of peace and calm for you, something those in the borg no nothing about.

I also have an additional thought. I DO blame the borg 90% for your familys hard heartedness....but (not knowing your family just taking a stab) I bet your family was not the most pleasant people to be around even when you were in the borg. I have found that most a**holes in the borg were a**holes before they came in they just twist scriptures (imagine that) and even twist Society protocols to become even bigger a**holes. Any family member(s) that could do this to another must be so miserable that they have to hurt others to try to make themselves feel better.

The sweetest revenge is living a peaceful happy life. That is hot coals on miserable peoples' heads to know we don't need them to make us happy, in fact every day you are happy without those disgruntled people in your life that is a victorious day for you.

vic?to?ry / 'v?kaltt?altri, 'v?kalttri / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation [ vik-tuh-ree, vik-tree ] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -ries.

1.a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war.

Wishing you love and peace knowing a lot of people care about you. Kristi

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hey Brenda:

I am very very very sorry about your tragedy. I hope you can find a method to cope and survive each day. I also hope you have many many memories, photos, mementos, heirlooms, anything and everything to continue reminding you about your mom. Please send me a private message anytime and ask me for anything at all. I send my heart to you and to your family, no matter what the circumstances are, blood is still blood.

Hang in there and do your best and trust yourself more than ever now, you will need someone close to rely on, your heart is a good confidant.

Hugs!

MJB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit