If the "Kool-Aid" came out...

by Justice-One 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

I was wondering the other day how many would drink if the Kool-Aid came out at a future meeting? You know, they made an announcement that the faithfull and discreet slave had been told that we should all kill ourselves because Jehovah did not see the need for us to endure through Armageden. I wonder....30 percent? More?

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

It's already started. The WTBTS elite are already killers and have been for a long time. They've killed with their crank medical advice in the _Golden Age_ and other publications. They've killed with their prohibitions on organ transplants and vaccinations. They're killing today with their criminal ban on blood transfusions.

And they continue to kill by enforcing fear in place of encouraging hope, by destroying friendships and families with their contemptible shunning, by promoting slavery in place of education, and by murdering minds with their ban on independent thinking and research.

The WTBTS has been serving up a deadly drink for a long time, and the ones at the top are quite aware of this. In fact, they labor daily to come up with even more potent poison.

Up yours, Watchtower.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

It's not kool-aid.

The latest WT said to expect the great tribulation around 1/5/07 and the safest place to be was Fairbanks Alaska.

I suspect a statement as this would draw 300k-500k. All to suffer a great tribulation as they freeze to death.

This is the true meaningt of a cult

• mama1119
    mama1119

I have wondered the same thing. I bet there would be quite a few takers. Some of them just cannot see.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Actually, they used to serve poison-laced Kool-Aid at the District Conventions. Only, it was disguised as Shasta Cola.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Actually, they used to serve poison-laced Kool-Aid at the District Conventions. Only, it was disguised as Shasta Cola. LOL...I forgot they used to serve that. I hated convention food, except for those packaged danishes. They were okay.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Looking for a group of pioneers to travel with to AK so we can experience the GT together.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Good answer Skimmer.

I think a much larger percentage than 30 % would down the Kool-Aid. It's all in the presentation. If the crowd was told that the concoction was " the way" to Paradise, as justrevealed to the GB by Jehovah, then they would joyfully down it. Of course, they would first give it to their kids where they would see the immediate results then any indecision would be forgotten and drink it themselves.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The latest WT said to expect the great tribulation around 1/5/07 and the safest place to be was Fairbanks Alaska.

Please tell me you are joking!! Is this for real??

• jonsey
    jonsey

ahhh the days of getting line for that dry ass hogie and Shasta combination...or if you had the opportunity to work behind the lines with those gloves and fancy apron. It was my way of bailing out...I was about to fall asleep during the drama anyhow.

MJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit