do you agree with this statement by the org?

by PaNiCAtTaCk 31 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

So they have got a sense of humour after all!

I wonder if this is some sort of futile response to the anti - jw boards, where there are doznes of posts almost every week from people who left the org saying there's too many man - made rules. If they do monitor boards, they must have read thoses sort of posts at some time.

I doubt that many current jws, apart from the totally brainwashed ones, would really agree with that statement.

• Woofer
    Woofer

There are millions of JW's who agree with that ridiculous statement.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Chameleon, you sure look addicted to apostasy arent ya ? Welcome brotha ! (im in ghetto-mode today).

• seek2find
    seek2find

No I don't. The KN 37 tract says kinda the same thing, about all beleifs based on the Bible. Try to convince some who have been disfellowshipped for years and have made unsucessfull atempts at geting re-instated of this. The new Orginazation book states that elders should wait a "year or even longer" before re-instating someone, but no scriptual support is given. Contrast this with the Biblical example of the Fathers forgiveness in the prodical son parable. It's just as Ray Franz pointed out in the "Witnesses of Jehovah" movie refering to Jesus words in Matthew where, refering to the Religious leaders of His day, it says that they have made the word of God null and void by their traditions. seek2find

• becca1
    becca1

They don't practice what they preach.

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Shite of the Bull

• xjwms
    xjwms

Oh...GAWD

How many times has that been pounded on all of us over and over.

Blondie got it right.....BTW.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

It's just as Ray Franz pointed out in the "Witnesses of Jehovah" movie refering to Jesus words in Matthew where, refering to the Religious leaders of His day, it says that they have made the word of God null and void by their traditions.

Well said! The bulk of the JW teachings are based on THEIR traditions.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

What a joke! I am torn between barfing and laughing hysterically. Loved the article references btw.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

...can't...write...must...control...cross...between...laughter...and...and

**leaves room to be violently ill**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit