Active JWs, hows KN37 going?

by StillGroggy 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Why run around behind the JWs handing out Anti-JW material? Most already believe JWs are that wierd little religion that does not celebrate holidays, that's all most know. KN37 is nothing more that a smoke screen to energize the publishers, nothing more. If one person looked at that thing and became a believer, it would surprise me. We already know all but a tiny, fraction will end up in the trash. And as for that small fraction that does not make it into the trash will stay at the publisher's house on a bookshelf.

As far as Watchtower's Official site, it is a joke. No valuable information on it. You can't even use it to look up former Watchtower articles or books. If their info. was so life saving, it would be up there on the web for the whole world to see. The fact that it is not, proves they have nothing to offer in the way of truth.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

So . . . Groggy . . .

How do you feel . . . about knowing you are a sales staffer with no pay? Pushing books fer free . . . no pay . . . zip.

I mean . . . do what you want to. It's just not my thing.

Just wondering.

ESTEE

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

How do you feel . . . about knowing you are a sales staffer with no pay? Pushing books fer free . . . no pay . . . zip.

Not only are JWs "expected to volunteer" their services....they must also ignore their own circumstances to assume covering their own gas money, their time, the wear-and-tear on their own vehicles, and juggling thier already busy schedule to include the extra work of this WTS campaign!

I am SO glad I am DONE with all that!!!!!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit