Active JWs, hows KN37 going?

by StillGroggy 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    BTW, if any of you find me a hypocrite for not believing this is the true religion and still going out door-to-door, you're right, and I don't care. Anyone familiar with the JW system of control should realize that at this point, I have NO CHOICE!

Nobody here judges you for doing what you gotta do. If they do judge you, then f*ck them... they are just as bad as the Dubs themselves to judge you for trying to get by.

Strength and Peace to you, StillGroggy.

• sf
    sf
    I had an interesting time pushing a tract that I don't believe in this weekend. I had to develop my own method of placing it without having to talk about it, since I fearif I was confronted by someone asking "Do you people think you're the only true religion", I might break down and tell the person at the door "No, I don't". The witness at the door with me would scream in terror, and I would be insta-DFed. Haha.

Translation:

Pushing lies, hate, deceit and destruction to parents of innocent children, whom may one day be trapped inside this Death Machine, and terrorized by it's higher ranking male members that regurgitate WTBTS dogma and ultimately rape their souls. More 'oil' for the Machine. "ha-ha"

This thread is disturbing on a very deep level. The oblivion to what you "active jws" can cause to one family is astounding to WITNESS, for sure. "ha-ha"

sKally

• read good books
    read good books

I used to go out in service with an elder who dropped everybody off then he would disapper for a while and come back and pick everybody up. Sometimes he would go one door sometimes not. Sly dog.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

On another board (JW believers/apologists/kool aid drinkers) under the heading of KN #37 the conversation-all of 3 posts-was this:

#1-->What a wonderful afternoon I had in field service today! Are you guys having as much fun as we are?

#2--Yes! such exciting times :)

#3-->That's terrific, Ed! Tell us any interesting experiences you are having, will you?

And there the conversation ended. Obviously, those active JWs are having a blast

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have placed 10 so far

• yesidid
    yesidid

sKally

Actually it was a warm, caring, thoughtful thread full of understanding gracious, kind people .........................until you came.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Welcome to all the new members! It makes me so happy that almost every thread we have newbies! Bravo! Still Groogy, you have an unfortunate predicament here. You might have already asked yourself this, but does this make you wonder where is Jesus in all of this? Or is this just a total waste of your time?

You know about six years ago, before my mom got involved in this "religion," I admit I had respect (very very little, especially seeing how they treat their children) for them because they gave the appearance of good Christian people and sometimes martyrs. Now that I know it's all a cheap facade, I can hardly go five minutes without thinking about how they stole her away from me.

Now I can't help thinking how pathetic they have become. I've read everyone's posts and have pity on them, not because I think I'm better than them or that they're inferior, but rather because of the absurd dogma the watchtower has forced down our throats our whole lives.

If I'm not mistaken, there was much more enthusiasm among the JW's in the 1950's and 60's. Then they started leaving their magazines in hospitals and laundromats as a way to fill up their timecards. Everytime I see their literature in a public place, I make sure to throw it in the garbage where it belongs. And now they've resorted to this? I ask you current JW's, what's next? Will you simply throw your literature in a visible trash can outside a public place so people will at least see it and you will get to fill your time cards? Because if you think about it, that's pretty much what you're doing already.

If it was me, I couldn't look at myself in the mirror anymore. You guys have real courage because you have the real truth and you're forced to partake in this hypocracy. But fear not. Blessed are those who are poor in spirit and meek and humble, they will inherit the Earth.

Still Groggy, I neither judge you nor shun you. I welcome you with all the kindness, love, and tolerance that I recieved upon my arrival here. That by the way is what we call true sentiment, something you'll be shocked to discover upon leaving the watchtower.

The problem with going door to door for anything is it is inheritently selfish. This may sound silly because JWs sacrifice countless hours of family time in field service. But no matter how you twist it, in the end, you're only doing it for yourself. The only way to get ahead in the congregation is by recruiting new members. When they're at the door, no matter how sincere they seem, they're only there to save themselves, not you. And consider this: When they're giving you their pre-packaged presentation and painting a flowery picture of "paradise" with eternal beauty and dancing lions and children frolicking with pandas, keep in mind they're not really trying to convince you, they're trying to convince themselves.

A JW is no better than a door to door vacuum salesman, or a telemarketer, or even a trick-or-treater. In fact, the only difference between a JW and a trick-or-treater is that they're the ones selling tricks, and the joke is always on you.

Anitar

• yesidid
    yesidid

Sorry Anita, but you have not yet earned the privilege of pontificating on ex-JW's and what they should or should not do.

You have not even walked two steps in their shoes, let alone the required mile.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    I am still an active witness
    Some took, others declined...I could care less

Hmm.........the spirit of jw land

• sf
    sf
    forced to partake in this hypocracy.

Forced? How? With what?

yesidid,

I respect your right to disagree with what I think and/ or feel by saying so. What I don't respect is how easy you want me to just disappear off this thread or any other thread.

There is nothing gracious about this organization and what it greased up for in order to manifest it's evil.

If that type of graphic portrait of what I SEE this deadly organization to be, is too much for you to handle, at this point, I have advised viewers such as yourself, to skip my posts. Because you are only go to get raw meat from me. I don't use sugar when it comes to exposing this fraudulent and deadly book publishing company.

My posts reflect an urgency to get the truth about how destructive and deceptive, not to mention CRIMINAL, the WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION [[ FACTUALLY ]] IS.

Threads that relish in how fun it is to go door to door and play games, while knowing you don't believe what you are trying to sell is...DECEIT, FRAUD, BOLD-FACED LYING. HOW is that funny? How is this honest? How can I condon such hypocrisy, at the expense of innocent children?

It is very transparent that many, many of you here still think that there is some merit to the wheels of the WTBTS continuing to run. That there really is no urgency. That there really isn't any clear and present danger to any children who may be coming into this fraud, prompted by your deceptive door to door pitch of doctrines and policies that you really don't believe in.

You know, the more and more I wrap my head around such blatant hypocrisy and read these gleeful posts of deception, the more it drives me to just do it myself. How helpful it will be to read the Napa Valley court ruling outloud, while jws are pulling up to the k.h. and walking in. To make sure the kids hear me. Then post up more fliers of ex-bethelite JESUS CANO THE WATCHTOWER PEDOPHILE. To make sure the neighbors get copies of the ruling. Hopefully this will get the householders/ k.h. neighbors to inquire about what is going on.

Look, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. That is fine by me. I actually prefer it that way. Most people are two-faced and full of sugar. You can never know how they really feel or think with all the sugar they coat you with. I like raw meat people. People who fight for truth and justice for kids. People who go beyond what is needed or asked in order to expose truth. Kids lives are at stake each second their parents are entrenced in the belief systems of the Watchtower. Standing at someones door, preaching complete bull is wrong. That's what I think. It's fraud. If I knew a jw didn't believe what they were saying at my door, but was there only because of their own fears, I'd be angry. But guess what, what can you expect from a fraudulent book publishing corporation...

FRAUDULENT SALESMEN.

Have a better day yesidid. Try to put me out of your mind now. It's obvious you aren't ready for THE TRUTH. You aren't alone though. That should be comforting.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit