Bizarre November 2006 KM

by yakata 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here is MY problem: If blood, when removed from the body, is supposed to be poured out on the ground, how can ANYONE accept blood fractions OF ANY SORT?

That is correct. If you follow the Bible according to the GB, then this part of the understanding should still be in place. How could one part be a conscience decision if the other is not, yet still follow God's view? Confusing.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Finally they are being clear about some things.

But the pizza illustration and the alphabet soup illustration are spot-on. What a mess they've got themselves in.

• blondie
    blondie

Sister to elder: So storing my blood is wrong?

Elder to sister: Yes, it must be poured out on the ground.

Sister to elder: But, I can use this hemoglobin-based product, Polyheme that my doctor suggested?

Elder to sister: Yes, that is considered a blood fraction, a conscience matter, so it is your choice.

Sister to elder: But I was reading here in the material on Polyheme, that it is made from stored blood that has expired. Isn't that the same as using stored blood? If some person had not donated their blood which should have been poured out, the company would not have been able to make Polyheme. Isn't that the same as using stored blood?

Elder to sister:.............................................................

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Blondie, your conversation would have me LOL, but it probably has and will take place in a crisis for many.

Instead a firm shake of my head, TSK TSK. You called it excellently.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Coming from yet another individual who is on the front lines of this argument:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are driving me crazy with this crap! I intend to use the pizza analogy in my next round. ding ding.

• Zico
    Zico

Wow. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to studying this in November. (And it's not often I look forward to any JW-related activities now) I've just decided to make this my next major area of research into Society flaws. I've been doing research into the child protection policies recently - It's a disgusting religion. Did Ray Franz ever say anything about blood in his books? (I can't get them in a JW house, can only read the scans - I'll buy them when I move out) How old are these conscience policies? Would he have been there? How can they justify them?

• sir82
    sir82

Idiots.

They have no clue that every single article they print on this subject just makes things far more confusing tho the R&F. Their position is bereft of anything approaching logic. Those goofy "worksheets" should drive home that point to anyone with the IQ of road tar or above.

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

This KM is a good one!

Actually, one more reason to STAY longer a JW. I have to because of ...you know, the usual.......but, since I have that blood issue topic in my hands, it is one more reason to stay inside and USE this stuff efficiently with my Witness relatives and friends......!!!

Exellent Brooklyn. We just love the stuff you're printing lately! Keep up the good work. I can use this for "Witness work to Witnesses".

RedPill.

• Highlander
    Highlander

In my humble opinion, each and every time the wt idiots make a change to the blood policy or print anything about it in any of it's journals, they are simply digging themselves

a much deeper hole. I'm agnostic, but I pray for the day this takes a huge bite out of their collective ass.

• Lois
    Lois

www.watchman.org/jw/jwtransfusions2000.htm

Perhaps this will give a greater understanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit