Bizarre November 2006 KM

by yakata 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Poztate
    Poztate

If they are now putting Autologous procedures under the area of "personal decision" would this not be a big change??

• Poztate
  • damselfly
    damselfly

I would love to get a scan or a copy of this sent to me. Anyone?

Dams

• Flash
    Flash
    "...They also do not donate or store their own blood for transfusion.-Lev 17:13,14; Acts 15:28,29."

This is not what God had in mind. Our blood - Our soul, there is NO sin here! Genesis 9: 4

• aniron
    aniron

Lets face it.

When the Watchtower came up with the teaching on blood. They got hold of a tiger by the tail.

As time has gone on it has been shown it cannot be supported scripturally or medically.

Thousands have died because of this false teaching.

It has become impossible for the WT to turn round and just drop this teaching like they have done others.

Can you imagine the reaction if they did.

"New Light" has shown us that having a blood transfusion or for any medical reason, is not included in the scriptures, and is a personal decision."

Well thats alright then, I let my child, husband, wife, father, mother, die while waiting for "New Light" .

• yakata
  • MsShockJock
    MsShockJock

....Could I explain to a physician why I reject or accept the use of certain blood fractions?"

I'd really like to hear somebody actually try to justify this stance. Well, ah doc, you see, it's like this........ I will accept this, this and this, but not this, this and this, because my bible trained conscience tells me that this is okay but that is not okay. Wtf! No wonder the medical profession think all JWs are a bunch of delusional hypocrites . Either you accept blood or you don't.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good job! Thanks!

How Do I View Blood Fractions and Medical Procedures Involving My Own Blood?
    Your decisions should be your own and should not be based on someone else's conscience. Likewise, no one should criticize another Christian's decisions. In these matters, "each one will carry his own load" of responsibility. -Gal. 6:4, 5.
    WTB&TS Our Kingdom Ministry, P. 4 November 2006

Interesting!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Thanks for the scans :-)

Dams

• Warlock
    Warlock

I think aniron has basically voiced the main point.

They cannot reverse the stand on blood, because basically, so many would leave, and they would leave VERY angry.

Can you imagine how you would feel if one of your relatives or dear friends died because they took a stand on the blood issue and then later the WTS changed it?

I have known no one who has died because of the blood issue, but just thinking about a reversel makes me mad. Not that they shouldn't do it, but mad about the deaths.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit