Bizarre November 2006 KM

by yakata 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sspo
    sspo

They continue to ask a few more questions under the subheading, "Why are some procedures involving the medical use of my own blood a personal decision?" To that end, they provide "WORK SHEET 1" and "WORK SHEET 2". On "WORK SHEET 1", across the left hand side it says, WHOLE BLOOD, PLASMA, RED CELLS, WHITE CELLS, PLATELETS, and above it, UNACCEPTABLE TO CHRISTIANS. Then along the right hand side it lists several fractions, with check boxes, "I accept" or "I refuse". The heading above is "Your personal decision" and then over the check boxes, "Choices you need to make". Few things feels as personal as filing out a form. ;^) The fractions are "ALBUMIN, IMMUNOGLOBULINS, CLOTTING FACTORS, HEMOGLOBINS, HEMIN, INTERFERONS"

On the second work sheet, it lists several procedures. These are, Cell Salvage, Hemodilution, Heart-Lung Machine, Dialysis, Epidural Blood Patch, Plasmapheresis, Labeling of tagging and Platelet Gel; Autologous. Here there are three boxes to check, I Accept, I might accept and I refuse.

I pity the humble witness who is trying to stay faithful and not accept blood in case of emergency.

Do those freaks at Bethel realize what they are doing to the witnesses, 99.9% of the witnesses don't have the slightest idea about blood, fractions of blood,ALBUMIN, IMMUNOGLOBULINS, CLOTTING FACTORS, HEMOGLOBINS, HEMIN, INTERFERONS" Cell Salvage, Hemodilution, Heart-Lung Machine, Dialysis, Epidural Blood Patch, Plasmapheresis, Labeling of tagging and Platelet Gel; Autologous.

How can a typical witness make an intelligent decision about blood unless you understand all of those components and procedures.

Well if they die in surgery they will be praised and glorified and maybe get their name in the Awake.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I think the first phrases say it all

The insert is called "How Do I View Blood Fractions and Medical Procedures Involving My Own Blood?"

Simply put - my soul is no more - inform me of my opinions and my brain will obey until further instruction is issued.

Sheeesh - night of the killer zombies - invasion of the body snatchers - jws - .......what's the difference?

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Yakata.

I am sooooo glad to be free from all their childish and absurd reasonings.

Cellist

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

YOU LURKERS LISTEN, IF YOU BUY BEEF OR GO TO A RESTAURANT AND ENJOY A GOOD STEAK, YOU HAVE EATEN BLOOD!

AND DOES THE WTS WARN YOU NOT TO EAT THIS? I THINK NOT, SINCE THEY DO THIS THEMSELVES!

THE JEWS THEMSELVES WHO THIS LAW WAS REALLY WRITTEN FOR, AND YOU ALL ARE NOT JEWS, ACCEPT BLOOD

TRANSFUSIONS, THIS SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING!

This policy is just stoooooopid, just another way to get the poor R & F so confused that they would just rather not accept blood at all, than try to figure all that sh*t out, and this is what the WTS really wants, more martyrs to use as examples to the other R&F, while keeping themselves from being sued for abandoning this Crap teaching.

IC

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome Yakata!

This kind of information is of absolutely no use to die hard JWs. They will continue to refuse anything to do with blood, and will not even consider fractions. I've discussed this with my parents who consider that though it is a conscience matter, 'only spiritually weak Witnesses' will take blood fractions. The strong Witnesses will refuse anything to do with blood or blood products at all.

Reasoning with such JWs is a waste of time. The subject is far too complicated for brains that have long since abdicated' the art of thinking' to a book publishing company that is wriggling like a worm on a hook not to look hypocritical, and more importantly, not to be sued by JWs who have lost relatives to their nonsense blood policy.

In the end, 'blood is blood', and a fraction of blood is the same as whole blood.

The 'conscience matter/issue' is a simple ploy to appear more rational, but it does the opposite and makes them appear totally ludicrous.

The conscience matter/issue, is also a nice big stick for JWs to beat eachother with as they sit in judgement on eachothers rivate, or more like non private, life.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Gentiles could eat blood. The Jewish blood laws don't apply to Gentiles. The "great crowd" are spiritual Gentiles. See below.

"Compared with the anointed remnant of spiritual Israelites, all those of that 'great crowd' would, figuratively speaking, be Gentiles."
    Man's Salvation Out Of World Distress At Hand, WTB&TS 1975 p. 201 - 202

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Fascinating stuff... I am sure that the Society is digging itself into a hole over this. It is just so damn complicated .. The average dubs just dont want to know all this. They want a simple and clear direction. Can you imagine the conversations, "What should I say brother" , "Well of course it is up to you" ,, "but what does hemo, hemo something mean?"

Venerable dubs of my acquaintance have not completed the latest blood card (the one with choices) "I can't be doing with all that" they say. Instead they have bought those key ring fobs off the Internet that just say "No blood"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thankyou and welcome to the board Yakata

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi All:

Could someone post a link to this Kingdom Ministry in a PDF file. It would be interesting to have a copy of this KM handy.

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• garybuss
    garybuss

Could someone post a link to this Kingdom Ministry in a PDF file.

Anybody?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit